Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails Acrylic Gel And Nylon Color uploaded by Kathryn S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

NAIL COLOR

Buy on www.ama...
Michele W.
Bossier City
This isn’t exactly what I use, but it will do. I use the clear hard as nails as a base coat. Even if I don’t feel like painting my nails I will put a coat of this on to protect them. This is a great polish to help keep your nails strong and healthy.
Kat J.
This nail product is no joke... My nails are literally harder than concrete when I wear this. Coming from someone with naturally brittle nails, that's a miracle. Available at most drug stores for a reasonable price point, this is exactly what you want to get when you work with your hands but still want a beautiful length to your nails that won't be ruined. Nails become unbreakable after using this. Totally worth it.
Kathryn S.
My grandma buys this religiously and I always use hers because she has an extensive collection. I love the glossy shades these polishes come in. They have a shimmer to them. The packaging is so cute. They have little gems on the lid. I found some colors take longer to dry than others but they dry fairly fast. They also don't get gross fast. A lot of my polishes seem to dry out and get clumpy fast. These dont.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
Any color in the hard as nails line is my friend! So long as it is the hard as nails, or the nail strengthening category I am in love with it! It has done so much to help grow my nails stronger. They used to be brittle and thinning and chipped so easily especially after I had my little one. This product really helped me grow my nails too look beautiful and be strong again. I recommend it to anyone who has nail troubles.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Love this nail polish. The color is great for Christmas time. It works just as great as any other product it is easy to apply and use. It stays on for a long time and is easy to come off. A lot of pros easy to use easy to come off. I would recommend this to all my friends and family
Victoria R.
Norway, ME
I love this color! So pretty! This brand tends to not chip as much as other leading brands. It stays on for a long time so you don't have to keep worrying about doing your nails! That's a nice thing to not think of as a mom!
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
This helps me with my nails . It keeps them strong ! I love the color . It is easy to apply I usually do 2 coats. I would repurchase this item it's a nice nail polish. You can find it anywhere ! I recommend.
Karsen K.
Clarendon Hls, IL
The color is a nice shade of white and perfect for applying under another color. The only problem is that it takes a long time to dry and smudges easily. But unlike other brands it doesn't chip once it finally dries.
Batoul D.
Honestly I've been super disappointed with all the sally hansen products Ive purchased over the years. I'm a nail polish person for sure but the sally hansen formula never lasts on me at all!
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
This stuff definitely strengthens your nails! It's also really good if you're a nail-biter. It cured me pretty quick! It's pretty inexpensive, available anywhere, and has a multitude of color options. I'll definitely buy this again, no question.