BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Hard as Nails 560 Tough Taupe. see more...

Ange L.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love this nail polish , the color is mesmerizing but the chipping process it goes through after a day or two is not my cup of tea. I would recommend this a whole lot just because the color is nice , it dries pretty quickly but the chipping saddens me lol.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I just found this color today at my local Family Dollar while I was going for laundry detergent. The color was really pretty and I had to buy it, especially since it was only $2. It is a pretty purple/grey color.
aesthetic m.
aesthetic m.
this is my favorite color of nail polish that i won currently! i love the nail polish brush because it makes it easy to apply the nail polish smoothly so i can make less mistakes. The smell is not overpowering like other nail polishes and the color dries into a nice matte feel. i recommend
Grace S.
Grace S.
This isn't very good.it chips a lot.I had only had it on for a day and it started chipping.i was really disappointed.The color is very pretty and it's an easy application.there wasn't much of a hassle.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Such a pretty color. I've had mine for quite a while now and it hasn't got tacky or all dried up. The price was great too!
Keiandra M.
Keiandra M.
Its like Mac stone for nails. your nails but deadly. I've been wearing for weeks straight. i repaint my nails weekly since I am so busy, its truly worth it
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Chattanooga, TN
I looove this omg!!! the color is so beautiful. I got this product for Christmas this year. I always love sally Hansen nail polish. The pro is that the color is beautiful and the con is that it is kinda sheer at first.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I just got this nail polish about 2 weeks ago and I love it. Great for the fall and very inexpensive! It isn't much different than any other nail polish I've tried. I would buy this again. The color is great and I love the way my nails look after painting them!
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
I am in love with this color the formula of the nail polish isn't the greatest, it chips relatively quickly especially without a top coat but the color is gorgeous and for 2 dollars from the dollar store you really can't go wrong, I can definitely see myself buying another bottle just so I don't run out this fall
Waleska C.
Waleska C.
San Sebastian
Hace un par de días me compre este esmalte y me encantó el color pigmenta muy bien.