BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Hard as Nails 560 Tough Taupe. see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great nail polish ! Super easy to use and apply to your skin. Does exactly as stated.leaves my nails looking radiant and stylish! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Michele C.
I have two! Lol! This color is my go to and I love it a lot. My nails
Look fabulous and it's true to its color. This is more like a fall color so everyone can enjoy it. I recommend this to every girl out there this is a must have.
aesthetic m.
this is my favorite color of nail polish that i won currently! i love the nail polish brush because it makes it easy to apply the nail polish smoothly so i can make less mistakes. The smell is not overpowering like other nail polishes and the color dries into a nice matte feel. i recommend
Madeline S.
Chattanooga, TN
I looove this omg!!! the color is so beautiful. I got this product for Christmas this year. I always love sally Hansen nail polish. The pro is that the color is beautiful and the con is that it is kinda sheer at first.
Grace S.
This isn't very good.it chips a lot.I had only had it on for a day and it started chipping.i was really disappointed.The color is very pretty and it's an easy application.there wasn't much of a hassle.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love this nail polish , the color is mesmerizing but the chipping process it goes through after a day or two is not my cup of tea. I would recommend this a whole lot just because the color is nice , it dries pretty quickly but the chipping saddens me lol.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I just got this nail polish about 2 weeks ago and I love it. Great for the fall and very inexpensive! It isn't much different than any other nail polish I've tried. I would buy this again. The color is great and I love the way my nails look after painting them!
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
I just found this color today at my local Family Dollar while I was going for laundry detergent. The color was really pretty and I had to buy it, especially since it was only $2. It is a pretty purple/grey color.
Keiandra M.
Its like Mac stone for nails. your nails but deadly. I've been wearing for weeks straight. i repaint my nails weekly since I am so busy, its truly worth it
Jazmin H.
Such a pretty color. I've had mine for quite a while now and it hasn't got tacky or all dried up. The price was great too!