BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

The Nail Clinic In A Bottle! Problem Nails? Helps prevent chipping, splitting, cracking Want longer, stronger, more beautiful nails? Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails is your solution! Hard As Nails. gives nails a hard, smooth, chip-resistant surface that helps strengthen and support nails.  Nail edges are sealed for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting.  Hard As Nails gives nails the long-lasting protection they need to help them grow. Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails® is The Nail Clinic In A Bottle!®. .

• My nails are very thin, brittle and just generally unhealthy. I t...4 Answers
  • Since it's Sally Hansen, I would assume it works pretty well! But...2 Answers
  • Does this really help strengthen nails? I work for a cleaning com...3 Answers
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
  • "But if you have the money I'd rather use opi start to finish which is a nail strengthener, base coat and top coat all in one" in 6 reviews
Emily D.
Review for: Clear more...
I purchased this product at Walgreens in the clear shade. I use this product primarily as a base coat but sometimes on its own when I don't have time to paint my nails. I absolutely love this product and have purchased it many times and will continue to do so. It does cause my nails to become noticeably stronger and harder when wearing it. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Clear more...
Love all Sally Hansen products especially the nail hardeners. My nails are so healthy and strong due to using this product. I’m a repeat user especially when I remove the gel tips from my nails. Recommend others to try this product.
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
Review for: Clear more...
I have always had super weak & thin nails and that all changed with this product! Whenever I grew out my nails they would just crack and break extremely easily. Instantly I noticed a difference in my nails when I starting using it. My nails started to finally grow without cracking or breaking from the sides. Even when I didn't apply it to my nails, they had overall gotten better by simply just using it. My nails became much stronger and looked so nice. I love this product so much I use it as a base and a top coat! If you have weak nails or just need a great top coat, you need this polish!
Jancie S.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Natural Pink more...
I’ve been having issues with peeling and softness so I bought this to try. It goes on a little bit thick, but it’s not too bad. I just use it as a base for my polish and it does pretty well for wear time.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Clear more...
I really enjoy this product. As a server I use my hands a lot. I use gel nailpolish a lot too and that can wear down my nails. So when I take breaks to allow my nails to breathe I use this product. It gives my nails a nice shine, its easy to use and I have continuously bought the product for years. Don't spend $10 on the OPI nail strengthener when this one is under $3 and much better.
johanna g.
I use this as a base coat or just to put on my nails to give them a nice shine. But if youre someone who uses your hands a lot, such as washing dishes, then its only going to stay on if you apply two coats of this plus a clear top coat.
Natalie H.
I purchased this after I peeled off a gel manicure. My nails were damaged and brittle. This polish made a huge difference in my nails. They look better, have stopped peeling, and are no longer brittle. I also like to wear this as just as a clear polish to protect my nails and give them a shine.
paige n.
New castle, PA
This is 1 of the 2 things I tried for my nails and it works wonders. It’s very easy to use the brush it good. You can find it at almost any store you go to and it’s very affordable. I would recommend to everyone.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
I use this ever so often in between getting my nails done with gel to let my nails breathe a bit. It is easy to apply but I never seem to see a change. My mom uses it all the time and her nails are really strong. She loves this stuff and has not used anything else since first buying this.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Clear more...
It definitely helps strengthen nails. Especially, when I take my acrylics off. I buy my nail products at Walmart and Savemart. It dries fast which is always a plus.
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
Does this product really help strengthen nails? I have tried everything and my nails are still paper thin.
Sabrina S.
Weston , VT
Does this really work?
Kristin C.
I have never seen this product before. Does Sally Hansen still make this and sell it in stores today?
My nails are short and not very strong. Will this really help get them strong? I want to start painting my nails.
Jasmine R.
Has anyone noticed that this polish chips/peels very easily? I use it as a base as well as a top coat, but it just peels off what ever colored polish I pair it with. Hardly lasts more than a few days.