Sally Hansen Hard As Nails®

NULL

Has anyone tried both this (Hard As Nails) and Hard As Wraps Acrylic strengthener? How do they compare and what difference between both formulas did you notice?
Can you use this as a top coat over nail polish? Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener CLEAR #2103 (PACK OF 2 BOTTLES)
Can anyone confirm that this has helped strengthen their nails?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails®!
Chandra G.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Chandra G.
One of my favorite nail treatment! This product will allow your nails to grow long and strong. It definitely will have your nails hard. Sally Hansen Hard as nails shield nails from splitting, cracking and chipping; I don't recommend this for a long term treatment. I found that weekly usage caused my nail to be to hard and more prone to breakage. Overall a good nail treatment to strengthen nails.
Abigail A.
Newburgh, IN
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Abigail A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like that this product can be multipurpose. It hardens my nails while adding shine to them. I like to keep my nails long so it's important to me to find the right products so they don't chip. Very affordable. I love Sally Hansen products overall!
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Daphne L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using the Sally Hansen hard as nails. It is great for my nails when they are short and chipping. It is super easy to apply and dries quickly. It is a great clear nail polish that is helpful for my nails.
Tanisha C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Tanisha C.
Works wonder in strengthening my nails. I use this on my natural nails when I feel like my nails are weak from the stress of acrylics and need a break. I’m definitely a repeat user and I would buy again.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Kristina M.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently purchased this product because I have very fragile nails from years of biting my nails Even though I stopped biting my nails years ago the damp has been done. I do see a pretty good result. It seems to be making some of my nails harder and less breakage. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails®
Alejandra D.
Fort Rucker
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Alejandra D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. I do my own nails with dip powder. I usually like to keep my nails bare for a few days between dip applications, which is when I use this hardener. It protect my nails and keeps them from breaking. The polish gives a high shine to my nails as well as a healthy appearance.
PamelaLynn S.
HOUSTON, TX
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
 I never run out of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear Nail Care! I use one bottle for my mani, another for my pedi, and the third for backup. This has been my regimen for many decades. I love the protection and strengthening results. Highly recommend.
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Rebekah P.
Tried the oil for cuticle care and the hand mask made them feel so soft! Have to keep trying but so far they work nice!
Jessica M.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Jessica M.
Love this nail polish. Stays on and is shiny. I use it on my daughters nails as well. No complaints and would buy again [product:sally-hansen-mega-strength]
Angie H.
Troutville, VA
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® uploaded by Angie H.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails® has really helped get my brittle weak nails back on track. Goes on silky smooth leaving you with strengthened nails😍

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...