BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear offers extreme strength and shine. Match your manicure to your mood with fun, trendy shades. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control. Match your manicure to your mood. Fun, trendy shades-collect them all and change your nail polish as often as you like. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete. Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades. Long-lasting color is chip-resistant, fade-resistant and waterproof.

List Of Ingredients: Invisible - Shade #100 Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Guanine (Ci 75170), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Cream Shades Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Tosylamide, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Silica, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Adipate, N-butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid, Benzophenone- 1, Diacetone Alcohol, Acetone, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), Guanine (Ci 75170)]. Glitter Shades List Of Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Silica, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Benzyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Adipate, N-butyl Alcohol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane-11, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/ Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Guanine (Ci 75170)]. Brick Wall, First Blush, Cherry Red, Bamboo Shoot, Flirt List Of Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Ethyl Tosylamide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Guanine (Ci 75170)].

How To Apply:

• Apply 2 coats of color to bare, dry nails.
  • Let dry.

Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I like the color but I’m not a fan of the polish. It chips like you wouldn’t believe. I bought it once and never again will I buy it. I’d opt for something more expensive that lasts.
Sam R.
Review for: Xtreme Wear more...
I tried it but didn’t like it a lot. It doesn’t dry soon. It takes forever. I usually go to nail salon n do my nails. But when I don’t have time to go to salon I use this. It’s ok.
Andrea M.
Review for: 389 BREEZY BLUE more...
i was very disappointed in this nail polish. The bottle says that this is Xtreme wear nail color, but after just one day the polish was chipping a lot! All i did was try and get a few coins out of my wallet and half the polish on one of my fingers was gone! I usually love sally hansen products, but this was such a let down.
kaitlyn w.
Chicago
i loved this color when it first came out the blue was so pretty it was a cool blue indoors and a shocking blue outside. but they changed it the color just isn't the same anymore
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: 189 MAUVE OVER more...
I ordered this from ulta for $2 something. This specific color loks absolutely amazing on me. The formula is smooth and pigmented but I did have ti use 2 coats for some of my nails. This lasted about 2 weeks on me before I started feeling like I needed to paint my nails again. I will defenetly repurchase this in the same color❤
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
Review for: 209 FIRST BLUSH, 405 CORAL REEF, 479 PACIFIC BLUE, 150 SUN KISSED, 280 JAZZY JADE, 185 GIANT PEACH, 320 FUCHSIA POWER, 349 MELLOW YELLOW, 559 LACEY LILAC, 629 BLACK OUT more...
I had so many of their colors. And they were not even too horrible. Lasted a little longer than your regular nail polish. But they dried soooo quickly! But the brush is super comfy and they dry very fast
Kelani B.
Review for: 175 PUCKER UP more...
I love this color and this brand of nail polish! It goes on easy and only takes two coats to look fantastic! Easy to remove and very affordable!!! Lasts for a long time before having to replace bottle!
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
These are the best for a quick manicure. When ever I’m in a rush and my nails are brittle hard as nails is my go to I especially love it in a nude color . It makes my nails amazing .
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 390 RED CARPET more...
I absolutely love this color. The red is not transparent and it looks beautiful in the sun. However, I have problems with it staying on as well as applying it. Mine is constantly getting clumpy and thick. I have only had it for a couple of months and I am sad I am already having this issue because I love the color.
Leanna C.
Only brand of nail polish I use I have spent so much money on expensive brands and they take forever to dry and you have to use multiple coats of polish to achieve the color you think its going to be based on the color in the bottle this product dries fast goes on easy and doesn't streak or bubble like most polishes do
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Whats your favorite color? i just picked up golden-l and lacey lilac
Kate S.
Highland Mills, NY
Sally Hansen vs. elf which nail polish is better
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
How many colors do you own?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
Whats Your Favorite color and do you like sally hansen nail polishes?
Erica W.