Linda D.
Irvine, CA

Whats your favorite color? i just picked up golden-l and lacey lilac

Glenda G.
Glenda G.
1 month, 1 week ago
I really like the All Bright, Pink Punk and the Golden.. they are my favorite colors depending on the look and occasion.
Britty M.
Britty M.
1 year ago
All Bright and Pink Punk are 2 of my faves.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Apollo Beach, FL
1 year, 2 months ago
I like golden I as well perfect color for all seasons.
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
1 year, 4 months ago
In summer with a little tanning, coral reef is so pretty! The color brings out the tan and also makes very 'summer'!
Joy B.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bedford, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I LOVE 599 Flirt! It is such a beautiful rich plum and it goes so well with so many outfits!
Layla R.
Layla R.
1 year, 5 months ago
yes! i love bold gold and lacy lilac, they are great together as well! ex; every other nail. really the gold goes with everything.
Maxcine N.
Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
1 year, 9 months ago
Lacey lilac indeed!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
1 year, 10 months ago
I recently went to Wal-Mart and purchased "Babe Blue" and "Pep-Plum". They're both soooo beautiful for the summer!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
1 year, 11 months ago
I recently picked up Mauve Over on my latest Target trip and I love it!