Erica W.

I own about 10-15! Great array of colors
ALEXANDRA f.
ALEXANDRA f.
3 years, 10 months ago
So far I only have 1. I don't like to polish my nails too often because I'm constantly caring for my baby and I'm paranoid polish will chip in his mouth but when i do use it, it's on my toes and it lasts forever! lol. It's my favorite mint green color!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
3 years, 10 months ago
I have a whole bunch of colors... cant beat the price!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
I have two so far but would definitely buy more in the future.
laura m.
laura m.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
4 years, 1 month ago
I have like 11 I use them a lot and i love them !!
Sara R.
Sara R.
4 years, 4 months ago
I've got 4! Had many more but I had soo many polishes that I had to eliminate some! Lol! xD
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Guelph, ON
I have about 10 I think
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
4 years, 8 months ago
I own 5, but I love them and want every color!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 years, 8 months ago
More than 15! They have so many cute colors :D!
Wemi F.
Wemi F.
Milton, ON
4 years, 11 months ago
I own about 9 different colours from this brand (I have a collection of over 50 polishes from various brands)