Devika S.

How long does it stay on your nails? I have yet to try it out.

Andrea M.
Andrea M.
1 year ago
mine started chipping the very next day, super disappointing.
lizz c.
lizz c.
2 years, 9 months ago
Pretty long, I've had it on my toes for a little over a week
Lara J.
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
It tends to last about 4 days before chips occur.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
2 years, 9 months ago
Well I wash dishes a lot and use a lot of different chemicals on hands i use two Coates on my nails it last about 1 1/2 weeks before it start to show chipping i think that's great i highly recommend #445 violet voltage.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
2 years, 9 months ago
It depends on how worked your hands are. I have a part time dishwasher job and the polish comes off at the ends on my nails in a couple days.
Daira O.
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
I think depends, I do dishes everyday so for me 3-4 days using a top coat
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 9 months ago
Without adding a top coat it lasted me about 5 days before chipping.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Morven , GA
2 years, 9 months ago
It lasted about a week for me