Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

How do you think Sally Hansen compares against O.P.I.?
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
Sept. 2, 2014, 4:31 p.m.
I don't think it compares truthfully! I love OPI and Sally, but OPI is a WAY better polish! Of course Sally Hansen is cheaper thought!
Kat P.
Kat P.
June 29, 2014, 10:48 p.m.
Not at all. If you don't mind throwing out your nail polish before you've used 90% of it then this will definitely suffice. Or if you only wear one colour all the time until it runs out then Sally Hansen is a good alternative. If you don't mind reapplying every week it's also fine too. But if you mind all or any of the above then you'll agree that OPI is the better option :D
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
April 7, 2014, 6:45 p.m.
Sally Hansen has a great line of stuff that is largely available and reasonably priced, but I prefer O.P.I. hands down. I feel like O.P.I. generally dries faster, last longer (in the bottle and on my hand) than S.H. However I do prefer S.H. when it comes to their nail growth and hardening products.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
March 16, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
O.P.I. is definitely better quality. Sally Hansen is a nice cheaper option for colours that you only need for special occasions and don't need long-wear. For example, I got a greet for St. Patrick's Day. Even if it chips, I only need the colour to last a day...
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
March 13, 2014, 9:31 p.m.
OPI is way better.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
March 10, 2014, 4:33 p.m.
I prefer OPI, but I have some Sally Hansen polishes in my collection that are true gems. I find that OPI polishes apply more smoothly and need less coats and tend to last longer on my nails. I also prefer the brush that OPI uses in their bottles.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Feb. 12, 2014, 9:46 a.m.
I love OPI but I feel like Sally Hansen also works really well and for a lot less on my wallet!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Dec. 8, 2013, 6:49 p.m.
I enjoy both, but I like Sally Hansen's variety better. Also This extreme wear helps my nails grow and makes them a lot stronger. :)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Nov. 25, 2013, 12:08 p.m.
I have both Sally Hansen and O.P.I. as well as Butter nail polish s and i think that sally Hansens definitely holds it's own i am a stay at home mom and i have my hand in water and cleaning products and doesn't chip i have nice nails for a week. If you don't have your hands in water and cleaning products it last for like week and half to two.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oct. 4, 2013, 9:13 p.m.
If you want something cheap, Sally Hansen. If you want quality that lasts, OPI.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Sept. 28, 2013, 11:27 a.m.
When it comes to quality and price sally hansen is the way to go.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sept. 7, 2013, 5:17 p.m.
Sally Hansen are a high end brand, less pricey and of course with good shades! Echo-friendly, fashion and cute =), O.P.I. is preferred by its popularity and of course is a loved brand!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
July 20, 2013, 7:08 p.m.
I think Sally Hansen compares really well. I still buy the $8-10 brands of nail polish but I'm just as happy with all of my SH polishes.
Kris D.
Kris D.
May 27, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
No comparison. OPI is of better quality in my opinion but then again I've only had mediocre to bad experiences with Sally Hansen products. I don't get why their stuff is so popular.
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
May 19, 2013, 9:13 p.m.
O.P.I. might be more pricey, but the splurge is worth it. I haven't bought Sally Hansen since I started holding out for more expensive brands!
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
May 9, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
I prefer sally hansen as they have a variety of different product for different needs

Join Now