Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Foodie Expert

How do you think Sally Hansen compares against O.P.I.?

Mindy P.
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
3 years, 2 months ago
I don't think it compares truthfully! I love OPI and Sally, but OPI is a WAY better polish! Of course Sally Hansen is cheaper thought!
Kat P.
Kat P.
3 years, 4 months ago
Not at all. If you don't mind throwing out your nail polish before you've used 90% of it then this will definitely suffice. Or if you only wear one colour all the time until it runs out then Sally Hansen is a good alternative. If you don't mind reapplying every week it's also fine too. But if you mind all or any of the above then you'll agree that OPI is the better option :D
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 7 months ago
Sally Hansen has a great line of stuff that is largely available and reasonably priced, but I prefer O.P.I. hands down. I feel like O.P.I. generally dries faster, last longer (in the bottle and on my hand) than S.H. However I do prefer S.H. when it comes to their nail growth and hardening products.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
3 years, 8 months ago
O.P.I. is definitely better quality. Sally Hansen is a nice cheaper option for colours that you only need for special occasions and don't need long-wear. For example, I got a greet for St. Patrick's Day. Even if it chips, I only need the colour to last a day...
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
OPI is way better.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Eagle, ID
3 years, 8 months ago
I prefer OPI, but I have some Sally Hansen polishes in my collection that are true gems. I find that OPI polishes apply more smoothly and need less coats and tend to last longer on my nails. I also prefer the brush that OPI uses in their bottles.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Middletown , NY
3 years, 9 months ago
I love OPI but I feel like Sally Hansen also works really well and for a lot less on my wallet!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
3 years, 11 months ago
I enjoy both, but I like Sally Hansen's variety better. Also This extreme wear helps my nails grow and makes them a lot stronger. :)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sanford, NC
3 years, 12 months ago
I have both Sally Hansen and O.P.I. as well as Butter nail polish s and i think that sally Hansens definitely holds it's own i am a stay at home mom and i have my hand in water and cleaning products and doesn't chip i have nice nails for a week. If you don't have your hands in water and cleaning products it last for like week and half to two.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 1 month ago
If you want something cheap, Sally Hansen. If you want quality that lasts, OPI.