BY SALLY HANSEN

Spray on Flawless Skin for Long Lasting Perfection. Good for All Skin Types. With Olive Oil Extract, Chamomile & Vitamin A. Paraben Free. 1.0 oz.

• How is the coverage for this? Is it sheer coverage or pre...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Discontinued. A nice idea to do airbrush and more natural ingredients. Hard to use an airbrush can to get your face perfectly. I didnt know how much was needed for full coverage because it is thin liquid spray.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
I really can't get on board with this. I tried it and ended up looking like an oompa loompa. It stains your hands and is impossible to get off.
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
Product is great and doesn't mask my face. It leaves my skin breathable and I can brush powder on top without it getting gunked up.
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
Smooth application, doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or weighted down. I would recommend this as a good inexpensive product.
Katherine H.
This is a good idea, however it was messier than I expected. And it is easy to apply too much and go overboard!
Nayma P.
TAMWORTH
I bought a dark shade in this for when I'm more tanned and honestly it's the best thing I've ever bought, it applies beautifully and very quickly and last all day.
Noe F.
Buenos Aires
beautiful texture
i loved Sally Hansen products
beautiful colors
easy to use
I always use your products
quality of excellence
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
How is the coverage for this? Is it sheer coverage or pretty full??