BY SALLY HANSEN

Heather W.
Tampa, FL
I found this product, like a lot of products I use, random. The drugstore I bought it from had it as a marked down clearence item, and my cuticles were in need of some TLC, plus it's Sally Hansen, I knew I had a good product with this hand and cuticle cream. I love this stuff, it leaves your hands feeling soft, and your cuticles looking fresh and pliable. I love using this cream on my hands and cuticles after a nice hot shower, and did I mention that it's works great on your feet too. Say bye bye to rough heels. When it comes to Sally Hansen, you can't go wrong. 😄
Mackenzie L.
Athens, OH
Leaves hands and cuticles soft and is a great value for the price. I think it does a much better job than other alternatives. Does a great job for chapped or dry hands and keeps cuticles looking great. I found this product on Amazon. If you are looking for something that smells great and nourishes cracked or dry hands, this is the way to go!
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ
I didn't think twice when I purchased this product because I have always trusted the Sally Hansen brand. It was my first time using the hand cream but it will most definitely be my last! The lotion felt like silk to my hands causing my hands to feel extremely soft!
Kelli H.
Boise, ID
This is gold in a tube. So, so moisturizing and it smells wonderful! My hands feels incredibly soft and silky for hours after I use. My cuticles tend to get pretty dry from time to time and this just takes that yukky dry look away so fast and it lasts! Love!
Lindsey B.
This product has a really appealing scent. It's a tad expensive, but it lasts a long time so it's good for the price. It's not a thick moisturizer but it certainly makes cuticles and nails healthier looking
Shakeithy T.
Morgan City, LA
I won this hand cream as a prize on ladies night. I'm so use to just using lotion and calling it a day but after doing my nails and using this hand cream I was able to see the difference.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Love it! I'm a type of person that I always have to put on hand cream because my hands feel dry but with this I only have to put it on once
Jessica B.
Denver, CO
I love this hand and nail cream. It's a thick cream that doesn't leave your hands greasy. I noticed a difference after just one week.
Jennifer M.
Omg this is the best your hands are so soft after a manicure and omg its just so soft i love it. This is very good for dry skin.
Holly K.
Somerset, KY
From my experience it's not been the best but it could work better on someone else. It's broke out my sensitive skin.