Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this good enough to remove face hair? Is this cheap?
Christina L.
Christina L.
June 25, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
I prefer the brand Gigi, this strip is plastic and not cloth-like so it does not hug the surface as well. It is an affordable price however.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Dec. 2, 2015, 11:33 p.m.
Great price and works amazingly!!
July 19, 2015, 5:48 p.m.
Its cheap and it works well but i would say the thickness of the hair is also a factor
Holly C.
Holly C.
June 26, 2015, 3:31 a.m.
Yes it does remove facial hair, but depending on how thick your hair is you may have to do 2 rounds.
Ishara G.
June 17, 2015, 11:48 a.m.
Works great and pretty cheap
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 16, 2015, 6:51 p.m.
Its inexpensive and works great!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oct. 19, 2014, 5 p.m.
Absolutely! I have a problem with facial hair above my lip (Yes, the dreaded lady mustache!) and this product works great! It's just as good as salon quality, without the salon price! It's a great price and it's a well made product. All my facial hair comes off with one strip, and if it doesn't, I can use the same strip to place back on, heat up and remove excess hairs.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Oct. 8, 2014, 12:31 a.m.
I use it on my facial hair and think it worked great. It did take a few times to get it right the first time though lol.
Oct. 6, 2014, 4:56 p.m.
It's pretty cheap , I personally didn't like it.
Oct. 6, 2014, 4:56 p.m.
It's pretty cheap , I personally didn't like it.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Oct. 4, 2014, 12:06 a.m.
The price is cheap compared to other brands or going to get professional waxing done. It worked well for me! Just make sure you follow all the instructions :) Some tips I would suggest is make sure your hairs are fairly long and you rip it fast enough. I found the faster I rip off the wax strip, the less it hurts.