Emily P.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I recently received a sample of this and I want to know how good it is and if it's painful? (I've never waxed anything lol)
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
1 year, 3 months ago
Like youve heard, waxing could be painful. But to be honest, usually after the first rip it doesn't hurt anymore. Once you stop completely is when you may feel a bit of stinging if you have sensitive skin, but that is to be expected.
Haleigh H.
Haleigh H.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes waxing is painful because hair is being ripped out...
aislinn g.
aislinn g.
Des Plaines, IL
2 years, 2 months ago
When you first try it, its going to hurt but then you get use to it.
Ishara G.
Ishara G.
2 years, 3 months ago
Well for the first time yeah its going to hurt a little but you kinda get use to it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I use this kind and it works great on me
2 years, 10 months ago
It hurts less if you warm up the wax strip nicely before applying it to your skin :) also remember to tug your skin a little so it is more flat and then quickly rip off the strip the opposite direction of the way your hair is growing. I found that the faster I rip it, the less it hurts! also after ripping the strip off i either press on to the area that I just waxed or slap it continuously to get the stinging away! i recommend you to start by waxing places that are not as sensitive for beginners (arms or legs). and then move on to underarms as you get more comfortable with waxing. I have pretty sensitive skin everywhere and i am still able to wax my underarms every 4 weeks so I'm sure you could do it too! :)
Micaleh D.
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly its gonna hurt until you get used to it. I cried my first time.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
2 years, 11 months ago
When your mother said to not take your time with band-aids and to rip them off quickly, the same applies to this! Waxing is LESS painful if you just hold your skin tightly and rip the strip in the opposite direction quickly. And the product works amazing, just as a salon wax, without the salon price!
2 years, 11 months ago
It hurts less if I rip the strip off fast enough. Also, I think the strips work better if your hairs are longer and the wax is heated enough to it holds on to the hairs. It works great for me!
tori f.
tori f.
3 years, 5 months ago
Waxing doesn't hurt its just not fun. And I broke out from these waxing strips! I really recommend going to the salon for waxing don't do it yourself
Michaela Z.
Michaela Z.
West Chester, PA
3 years, 8 months ago
Well waxing is never really comfortable, especially the first time haha. But these strips hurt no more than any others so I think you'll be fine :) It works pretty well, but it doesn't remove all of the hair. I would use an extra strip if you have it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
3 years, 11 months ago
These are not something you should base your opinion of waxing on. I found these hurt really bad.