Sally Hansen® Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Face
*Now infused with Coconut & Marula Oils*
Salon results last up to 8 weeks
Works on short hair
No microwave needed
Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth
Pre-waxed, pre-cut strips are fast and the easiest way to wax:1) Warm strip in hands2) Separate double-sided strips3) Press on, pull off
Salon results that last up to 8 weeks. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.
Maximum Strength Hair Remover Strips: C5-6 Alkane/Cycloalkane/Terpene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Bisabolol.<Br/><Br/>Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.
How To Apply:
- Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry.
- Warm wax by rubbing strips briefly and gently between your hands.
- Determine direction of hair growth before applying wax strip.
- PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
- Repeat Steps 1–5 until the area is free of hair. NOTE: To avoid irritation, do not apply more than once to the same spot in a 24–hour period.
- Dispose of used strips after removing all unwanted hair. Do not save after use. Use fresh, new strips the next time you need to remove unwanted hair.
- After hair removal, apply a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil to treated area with a cotton ball or tissue to wipe away any wax residue and to help remoisturize skin.
Top Questions See all 138 Q&A
- "i use this for my upper lip it didnt get all the hairs but it got the majority of them and just went back and got the rest a second time " in 11 reviews
- "Great waxing strips - and even better that they come in a couple of different sizes and can be cut down for whatever area you're doing! " in 7 reviews
- "This stuff works great to do touch up between waxes at a salon or as a total alternative." in 5 reviews
The first time I used it took FOREVER but I've gotten faster and faster with each time I've done it since. I cut each brow strip in half twice when meant I got 4 different wax strips for each whole one. They warm quickly in my hands although some wax did leak out of the edges...however that is due to me trimming the excess plastic off for easier application. The easiest part was the top of the brow...under the brow took a little more time and some strategic placement to avoid ripping out chunks of my eyebrow. But the finished product was amazing. You would never know I didn't go to the salon. The few hairs that weren't picked up by the strips were easily plucked with tweezers and the included Azulene Finishing Oil removed any left behind wax.
I took away one star because when I attempted to wax my lip out of curiosity I was left with some reaction and raised areas that were almost hive like. I don't know if it was from the wax or the finishing oil, which also broke me out a little bit so the next time I used them in washed the oil away as soon as I was done and had no problems.
They come in several different sizes so that you can use them on your brows, lips, and bikini area. But since I only wax my brows I ended up cutting down the bigger ones which allowed me several months of brow waxing.
Prepare strips by warming them and gently rubbing between the hands before peeling the double-sided strip apart. Now that you have two strips, press them on firmly in the direction of the hair growth. Once you’re ready, pull the strip off very quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. To make things easier, stretch out the skin with your other hand so it’s taut for a closer pull of those fine hairs.
I honestly was preparing for the worst, but it really wasn’t that bad at all. Barely felt like anything and it easily removed even the smallest of baby hairs! I have mainly used these on my upper lips and only need to do it once every so often. That said, I could see using these for a close waxing of your brows, maybe cutting the strips long-ways for more precision. Other recommend areas you could use these wax strips include the chin, bikini area, and tummy. My skin was a little red after removing, but that was short-lived and I had no lingering pain or discoloration. Nor did I experience clogging pores or acne issues, which is a primary concern of mine.
Overall, my experience has continued to be positive and effective in removing stubborn little hairs from my face. Plus, in addition to the 18 wax strips in the kit, you get 4 Finishing Wipes to remove the sticky residue, lessen irritation, and prevent ingrown hairs with Azulene Oil (an anti-inflammatory). #complimentary
SALLY HANSEN Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit
As for bikini area I tried a small test area first and thank goodness I did! It was horrible! Now, I get my bikini wax by a professional esthetician, not one of those quick places either than does your nails. No shade to people that do. Just that I get my facials done by a pro and she does waxing too. Moving on, it was the most painful wax experience ever. I don’t recommend on bikini.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos