BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Waxing Kits

*Now infused with Coconut & Marula Oils*

Salon results last up to 8 weeks
Works on short hair
No microwave needed
Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth
Pre-waxed, pre-cut strips are fast and the easiest way to wax:1) Warm strip in hands2) Separate double-sided strips3) Press on, pull off
Salon results that last up to 8 weeks. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Maximum Strength Hair Remover Strips: C5-6 Alkane/Cycloalkane/Terpene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Bisabolol.<Br/><Br/>Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.

How To Apply:

• Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry.
  • Warm wax by rubbing strips briefly and gently between your hands.
  • Determine direction of hair growth before applying wax strip.
  • PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
  • Repeat Steps 1–5 until the area is free of hair. NOTE: To avoid irritation, do not apply more than once to the same spot in a 24–hour period.
  • Dispose of used strips after removing all unwanted hair. Do not save after use. Use fresh, new strips the next time you need to remove unwanted hair.
  • After hair removal, apply a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil to treated area with a cotton ball or tissue to wipe away any wax residue and to help remoisturize skin.

Sally Hansen® Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Face
  • "i use this for my upper lip it didnt get all the hairs but it got the majority of them and just went back and got the rest a second time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great waxing strips - and even better that they come in a couple of different sizes and can be cut down for whatever area you're doing! " in 7 reviews
  • "This stuff works great to do touch up between waxes at a salon or as a total alternative." in 5 reviews
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
So...I decided to pick these up because since deciding to leave my career for a few years to stay home with a new baby I had to cut costs wherever I could. So that meant fewer trips to have my brows professionally waxed.

The first time I used it took FOREVER but I've gotten faster and faster with each time I've done it since. I cut each brow strip in half twice when meant I got 4 different wax strips for each whole one. They warm quickly in my hands although some wax did leak out of the edges...however that is due to me trimming the excess plastic off for easier application. The easiest part was the top of the brow...under the brow took a little more time and some strategic placement to avoid ripping out chunks of my eyebrow. But the finished product was amazing. You would never know I didn't go to the salon. The few hairs that weren't picked up by the strips were easily plucked with tweezers and the included Azulene Finishing Oil removed any left behind wax.
I took away one star because when I attempted to wax my lip out of curiosity I was left with some reaction and raised areas that were almost hive like. I don't know if it was from the wax or the finishing oil, which also broke me out a little bit so the next time I used them in washed the oil away as soon as I was done and had no problems.

They come in several different sizes so that you can use them on your brows, lips, and bikini area. But since I only wax my brows I ended up cutting down the bigger ones which allowed me several months of brow waxing.
Alyee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never professionally waxed anything before, but I have used other waxing products that turned me off of waxing due to skin irritation and such. However, I was really excited to give Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip a try. Even as a waxing novice, the instructions were pretty self-explanatory, but it never hurts to go over them thoroughly to get the best experience.

Prepare strips by warming them and gently rubbing between the hands before peeling the double-sided strip apart. Now that you have two strips, press them on firmly in the direction of the hair growth. Once you’re ready, pull the strip off very quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. To make things easier, stretch out the skin with your other hand so it’s taut for a closer pull of those fine hairs.

I honestly was preparing for the worst, but it really wasn’t that bad at all. Barely felt like anything and it easily removed even the smallest of baby hairs! I have mainly used these on my upper lips and only need to do it once every so often. That said, I could see using these for a close waxing of your brows, maybe cutting the strips long-ways for more precision. Other recommend areas you could use these wax strips include the chin, bikini area, and tummy. My skin was a little red after removing, but that was short-lived and I had no lingering pain or discoloration. Nor did I experience clogging pores or acne issues, which is a primary concern of mine.

Overall, my experience has continued to be positive and effective in removing stubborn little hairs from my face. Plus, in addition to the 18 wax strips in the kit, you get 4 Finishing Wipes to remove the sticky residue, lessen irritation, and prevent ingrown hairs with Azulene Oil (an anti-inflammatory). #complimentary
SALLY HANSEN Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit
Mandi G.
Sacramento
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These absolutely suck! I bought them because my daughter has a hairy belly that she is self conscious about. It pulled out 3 hairs and left her belly sticky. So we thought maybe we hold try them in my chin. It pulled out the peach fuzz but left the thick course hairs I was waxing to begin with. All it successfully did was irritate my skin and leave is both sticky with an substance soap would not wash off and it took oil to remove. Totally disappointed!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
"Upper lip" : I like how you can cut these to the size you need ! And noticed it has coconut oil in which I'm not allergic to so I thought I would give these a try. I warm this in between my hands , trimmed them and rubbed on area and rip , done . Used the oil they give for after application. My only complaint is this didn't get all the hairs ,but 90% of the fuzz and hair is gone.
Ariel V.
Sanford, NC
This product was overall good but not great. There are waxing strips and a bottle of this liquid in case if there's leftover wax on you. Using the waxing strips, was super easy. Rubbing the strips between your hand, creating heat. Applying in onto your skin and pulling it off in opposite of hair growth. Next applying the oil if there is wasx left on your face. It did pull off most of my hair but there were some still intact with my skin.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I use this kit for waxing my eyebrows, upper lip and chin at home. The are convenient and useful. However they don’t always work the way I’d like them too. Ive also managed to somehow overheat with my hands and friction and managed to irritate my skin once. They serve their purpose, and for anyone with finer or less thick hair than i have, this would probably be a great product.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I have mix feelings about this product. When I first got it I loved this. It’s really easy to use and they are already pre cut for you to use. I used it to wax my mustache and it worked really well and it was pain free (at least for me), it didn’t irritate my skin or anything. The problem is that I don’t regularly wax so after a couple of months when I when to wax again, the product became really sticky and it just wouldn’t remove any of the hairs. I checked the expiration date and it was still good and the kept the packaging sealed so I don’t know what happened. If you regularly wax then I think this will work great for you but if you don’t then I don’t recommend it
Gabby v.
I’ve always used this product and it is very affordable but I have noticed it is very iffy on its working ability. I noticed I have to go back with tweezers and get the missing hair that the strip for some reason didn’t pick up. If you want to splurge more on your waxing supplies I’ve noticed hot hard wax is more effective and less painful
PiecesOf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For a pre-wax stripe, it actually worked better than expected. I found that using my hair dryer (on low warm setting) to heat unpeeled strips worked best. I still had to go over my stache and brows twice bc the strips did not get it all like but that’s ok.

As for bikini area I tried a small test area first and thank goodness I did! It was horrible! Now, I get my bikini wax by a professional esthetician, not one of those quick places either than does your nails. No shade to people that do. Just that I get my facials done by a pro and she does waxing too. Moving on, it was the most painful wax experience ever. I don’t recommend on bikini.
Sharneece G.
These wax strips are super easy and convenient to use. I love using these for my underarm area. I personally did not like using them for my bikini area because I didn’t think they worked that well for me in that particular area. I also love that they are double sided and make cleaning up a breeze.
Emily P.
Olyphant , PA
I recently received a sample of this and I want to know how good it is and if it's painful? (I've never waxed anything lol)
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this good enough to remove face hair? Is this cheap?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Does this actually work? I have upper lip hair and I hate having to go to a salon to wax them off.Are they worth it?
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Could these stripes be used on arms and legs too?
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this product on the skin? I often hear that waxing can harm your skin because of the pulling. Thoughts?