BY SALLY HANSEN #11 in Waxing Kits

Salon results last up to 8 weeks
Works on short hair
Ready-to-use larger size strips
No microwave needed
Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth

Pre-waxed, pre-cut strips are fast and the easiest way to wax: 1) Warm strip in hands 2) Separate double-sided strips 3) Press on, pull off Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

MAXIMUM STRENGTH HAIR REMOVER STRIPS: C5-6 ALKANE/CYCLOALKANE/TERPENE COPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, ETHYLENE/VA COPOLYMER, BISABOLOL.<BR/><BR/>AZULENE FINISHING OIL: ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLPARABEN, GUAIAZULENE.

How To Apply:

• Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry.
  • Warm wax by rubbing strips briefly and gently between your hands.
  • Determine direction of hair growth before applying wax strip.
  • PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
  • Repeat Steps 1–5 until the area is free of hair. NOTE: To avoid irritation, do not apply more than once to the same spot in a 24–hour period.
  • Dispose of used strips after removing all unwanted hair. Do not save after use. Use fresh, new strips the next time you need to remove unwanted hair.
  • After hair removal, apply a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil to treated area with a cotton ball or tissue to wipe away any wax residue and to help remoisturize skin. Download Instruction Sheet.

• Has anyone with sensitive skin used these? Does it irrita...1 Answers
  • How long does it take for the hair to start growing back?1 Answers
  • What is the best way to prevent breakouts from happening ...3 Answers
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the wax strips that I used all the time while most of the time but these are the best that I've used yet they do not hurt as much and they do not rip out layers of your skin like I've had before with other brands they are really really good I really recommend them there are easy to use you don't have to heat up anything you don't have to put on another paper on after the wax these already come the paper and the waxy just put on and rip off that is it and the price is always very affordable anywhere you can find them the price is always about the same thing it's about six to seven bar so very inexpensive and the Box comes with a lot of product in it so you can use the strips anywhere and they work very well
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
These work so well! They leave my skin hairless and smooth after I use them. The only “con” I can think of is that it definitely is not painless, but waxing is never painless. It’s definitely worth it though to me rather than pulling hairs out one by one with tweezers.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This is the easiest waxing kit I’ve used to date. It’s super affordable and widely available. I use it to wax my eyebrows and I honestly just use my hairdryer to heat up the strips. I’ve been using these strips for years!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sally Hansen Wax Strips are my go to for hair removal. They are so convenient. .the different size strips can be used for the various areas I have need ti use them in and the sturdy strips never let me down. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried them.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I used Sally Hansen for quite a few years but I have always been a bit disappointed. It always left my skin rough and red after use. The wax would also dry up pretty quickly and was a pain to use. I just like other products out in the market compared to this one.
Brittany B.
These are ok, but not the best. They dont seem to pull the hair off right away so you have to do it several times and it leaves the spot really red and irritated. These also hurt and are pricey.
Kendall K.
I think it worked for the best that your gonna get from Wal-Mart. It didn't hurt to bad. The wax is not that sticky however. You only get a very limited amount of the bigger strips
Rebecca v.
Snow Camp, NC
This product is what I use to prevent my eyebrows and face from getting wild between professional waxing. It works but it sure does hurt more than a pro waxing. Must use on freshly clean skin!
Brittany F.
Beckley, WV
I love these so much! For the price, they are more than worth it. I was kind of weary at first, but they take off every little hair and leave my skin as smooth as silk.
Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
What is the best way to prevent breakouts from happening after using this waxing kit ?
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
What do you wax with these strips? I wax my eye brows & legs. These have been my go to for 10 years.
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
Has anyone with sensitive skin used these? Does it irritate or cause rash?
Ivana S.
For how many days should I grow hair to depilate with this kit?
valeria d.