Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini)

Salon results last up to 8 weeks Works on short hair Ready-to-use larger size strips No microwave needed Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth

How well does this work for the bikini line?
How well does this work?
Did this cause any bruising?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i use this for my upper lip it didnt get all the hairs but it got the majority of them and just went back and got the rest a second time ” in reviews
“Great waxing strips - and even better that they come in a couple of different sizes and can be cut down for whatever area you're doing! ” in reviews
“This stuff works great to do touch up between waxes at a salon or as a total alternative.” in reviews
N Las Vegas, NV
If you're looking to wax larger areas of your body, this isn't the best product to use. Majority of the time you'll end up using more than 1 strip over an area. It also leaves the wax behind and its a pain to get off. Who likes feeling sticky? Now if you're looking to remove hairs off your face (mustache or eyebrows) this works pretty well. I'm guessing its because the hair is thinner. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this unless you're just looking to remove facial hairs.
Caldwell, ID
I absolutely love it it takes my lil mustache away I would highly recommend this to anyone who hates their mustaches 😍
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
RUB RUB RUB!!!! This product is a NO for me. It was time consuming and it took me so long just to finish one armpit . I only did one arm and it took me like 20min. Also you have to make sure you rub the strips before you separate them and once on (tip) make sure you don’t rub, you just have to place your fingers so it get warm and it comes off a bit easier than rub. Also another reason why I didn’t like this product was because I used so many strips to just to one armpit 🥺. Also the fishing oil sting a bit after I was done, I guess I over did it but I wanted to make sure there wasn’t any hair. Ladies if you have time and want an arm workout then this is your product is for you. After doing this, it took like 2-3 days for my underarms to heal. They were red and it felt like I got burned . 👎🏼👎🏼
La Vergne, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These wax strips work fairly well to be drugstore bought. The kit includes different sized wax strips and a finishing oil. I tried for the first time today on my chin and they did a decent job. Didn't get all the hair but my chin looks much better and feels pretty smooth. I went over it twice and both times I was left with wax residue on my face. I used almond oil to get the residue off. I didn't try the oil that came with the kit to avoid any further irritation. My chin was very tender after waxing and any product i put on my face tingled a bit. I would recommend these for touch ups but would prefer to get professionally waxed. Update: the second day after waxing, my chin feels scaly, almost scabbed over, like maybe some skin was ripped as welland is now trying to heal. I may try the wax one more time in a month or so but if I get the same result I will not use or repurchase these. I'll just go to a professional.
Monroe, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Ellen M.
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Now I do like these but there are some cons. Like the size of the wax stripes. The big ones are great, medium ones great the ones I don’t like are the small ones for the brows. They are a bit on the big side for them to be for brows. Also not a fan of the wax that they use it leaves a bit much residue after more then normal waxing would. It also says it will last up to 8 weeks lol for me it’s doing good lasting one week. I don’t think any wax or person can predict how long something last. It goes by the person and how fast their hair grows. A waxing will not stop or prolong how fast your hair growth is. I also wish you got more then two big ones. I use these for my face and sideburns not so much eyebrows. For the money it’s not bad. It’s a nice routine for inbetween waxing appointments maybe even could help save money and only go to the pros twice a year every 6 months with this. It’s not bad but it’s not the best either. Skin was smooth after but I did have to go in with a eyebrow razor to get the stubborn hairs. Like I said for me it only last about a week to a week and half. Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) #wax #hairremover #facewax #athomewax #skincare #skincarejourny #sallyhansen
Carrollton
This product has been a life saver for a young woman who has unwanted body hair. Unlike many of the other wax products, it sticks to your face. I use the finishing oil to get the stickiness off which is not what it’s intended for I believe. I do not like the packaging though. There are so many things I throw away after I take out my wax strips. The oil container is too big because I never use all of it. All I do most of the time is take out the wax strips only and throw away the rest because I already have plenty of oil containers from previous wax kits.
Pleasantville, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Kim G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried the Hair removal wax strip kit by Sally Hansen on the eyebrow area only and found waa easy enough to use but the tug and sting was a bit much for me. It left the area super red and tender. The oil that comes with the kit is a MUST to use after to rid the area of all the sticky residue that does not was off with just face and water. Found the hairs grew back in faster than the kit said it would. If you have sensitive skin would not recommend this product (or use at your own digression). I will not be purchasing again.
Shelbyville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly just didn’t thunk this worked well overall. Because the wax is on plastic, it doesn’t sit well on the skin. I also don’t think this has enough was to actually pull out hairs that may have a larger follicle. Did not love this, it just wasn’t as effective as I wanted it to be at the end of the day. Gave it a 2 because it is slightly more convenient and I might use it if I was in a bind and needed something last minute. Although, I like the actual wax from Sally Hansen and will continue to use that instead.
This is an incredible product. It cleans everything up, and comes with an oil to help with redness and healing after, and it doesn’t even hurt that bad. I don’t think it’s actually accurate enough to be used on your eye brows like it says, but it’s good for any larger areas like your upper and lower lip, chin, and neck. I’ve never tried it on my bikini line, so I can’t speak to that. It lasts a while too since you should only need to do it every 2 weeks. Until I bought my waxing pot, this was my go to brand.
Cleveland , OHIO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This wax strip kit has been a great help during this time where all the salons are closed. I think it works just as well and saves you A Lot Of Money. At 16.00 to 20.00 for a eyebrow wax and not having to leave your home may have just changed my mind to keep doing it myself. It takes time to learn how to do it perfectly, cutting the strips to your length and warming the wax long enough to take the hair completely off, but it's definitely worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canyon Lake, CA
il y a 3 mois
Help!!! 😩For some odd reason I awkwardly started to sprout facial hair...& I’m not talking a little fury peach fuzz, I’ve got full on black, coarse whiskers!!!! They grow back too fast after I shave/tweeze them... any advise on how to slow down the growth or maybe make them less visible? Currently I use Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) and it’s not getting the job done 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is an embarrassing topic for me and even more embarrassing when my dude and son point it out..... help me please ladies!!!! I’ll try anything (laser removal being my last possible option!) got advice that works? Shoot it?
Dheevena R. • il y a 2 mois
Is this a sudden and new problem you're having? If you have other unusual symptoms I might go talk to your doctor. It could be a sign of a hormonal imbalance and they might have something to help. In the meantime, maybe look into waxing or facial threading which both pull the hair from the root.