Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini)

Salon results last up to 8 weeks
Works on short hair
Ready-to-use larger size strips
No microwave needed
Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth

Doo y’all recommend this item for sensitive skin?
Are these worth it?
Is this effective?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini)!
Product Highlights
i use this for my upper lip it didnt get all the hairs but it got the majority of them and just went back and got the rest a second time in reviews
Great waxing strips - and even better that they come in a couple of different sizes and can be cut down for whatever area you're doing! in reviews
This stuff works great to do touch up between waxes at a salon or as a total alternative.in reviews
Alexya A.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Alexya A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This works wonders! It is a money saver and is super easy to use. My skin is sensitive and is only slightly red after using it. I personally apply aloe Vera and it does the trick. It removes all the hair in the area and I like that I don’t constantly have to be cleaning up my area like traditional wax. 10/10 would recommend!
Ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Ana M.
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Ana M.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a pretty hairy person and also have sensible skin I’m so glad that I found this product cause it’s cheap and perfect 👌 [product:sally-hansen-hair-remover-wax-strip-kit-face-&-bikini]
Catherine D.
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Catherine D.
I LOVE this for my eyebrows. It’s easy to use and you can cut it to how you want it to be shaped. It also comes with an oil to soothe the area you wax after you’re done.
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Tamara P.
I like this strips because are really effective to remove my facial hair. It comes with azulene oil
Hailey L.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These werent really my favorite in my opinion. It was very irritating to my skin and would leave some residue on my skin. I usually would just shave or use a hair removing cream and I'm most likely just gonna stick to that. #beauty #influenster #hair #removal
Jessica B.
Durham
These waxing strips are convenient when in a hurry and the results last at least 2 weeks.  A definite pro would be that there is no heat involved.  It is effective but you do have to make sure to pull the strip in the opposite direction.  I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick and easy fix.
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Nia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly not one of my favorites just because it doesn’t get all the hair gone... but it is cheap & affordable and available for purchase just about anywhere. I’d suggest this if you can’t get anything better... not for sensitive skin what so ever.
kimberly P.
Hudson, NC
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by kimberly P.
No no and no....this does not meet the mark. I hate to give a bad review because it might work for others but I doubt 🧐 it. A waste of time and money guys.
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Katy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this for a long time. It’s perfect for waxing eyebrows, lip, or removing any peach fuzz from your face (and no it doesn’t make it grow back dark,etc). It’s safe, fast, and easy to use. It even comes with oil, and cooling lotion. Works great, highly recommend! [product:sally-hansen-hair-remover-wax-strip-kit-face-&-bikini]
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit (face & Bikini) uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This wax strip kit has been a great help during this time where all the salons are closed. I think it works just as well and saves you A Lot Of Money. At 16.00 to 20.00 for a eyebrow wax and not having to leave your home may have just changed my mind to keep doing it myself. It takes time to learn how to do it perfectly, cutting the strips to your length and warming the wax long enough to take the hair completely off, but it's definitely worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...