BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Waxing Kits

Sally Hansen® Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit.
Bonus 20% more free.
#1 selling wax brand in the U.S.A.
Results last up to 8 weeks!*
Ready and easy to use.
Helps to slow the appearance of regrowth.
Brow.
Face.
Bikini.
*Individual results may vary.
44 wax strips.
3 sizes.
Total (22 double-sided),/azulene finishing oil 0.5 fl oz 14.7ml, instructions.
Dermatologist & salon tested. see more...

• Who has tried Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit? How easy w...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to give me smooth legs for long...1 Answers
  • How much larger doespecially your lip become? 1 Answers
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit
  • "i use this for my upper lip it didnt get all the hairs but it got the majority of them and just went back and got the rest a second time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great waxing strips - and even better that they come in a couple of different sizes and can be cut down for whatever area you're doing! " in 7 reviews
  • "This stuff works great to do touch up between waxes at a salon or as a total alternative." in 5 reviews
Laura O.
Laura O.
This is my best product for this Spring. I've picked Sally Hansens wax strips as my new best and favorite spring product because it helps you get ready for your everyday appearance and you only keed,to use it either monthly, or every 2 to 3 weeks depending in how fst,your hair grows. luckily my hair grows tealy slow and I also have very thin hair, so getting rid of those pesky unwanted facial hairs, as well as, any small area body hair is easily tackled with these wax strips. They come in many different sizes, which could even be cut smaller for timy waxing spots needed throughout the face and body. I wax my 14 yr old daughters tiny unibrow and mustache and mine as well. I only need to use it every 3 weeks to every month, and its usualy closer to one month them 3 weeks, only because we were luckily born with thin hair. lol This product is extremely cheap and worth the price, especially since it comes with the wax removal oil, which makes for a simple and easy clean up!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
I had really high hopes for this product because I heard and read a lot of good things about this product. I got this on sale at rite aid. I forgot how much it was but I do remember that it was affordable. When I used the wax strips on my legs, it did pull out a lot of hair and my leg hair did take twice as long to grow back. My problem with this product is that it leaves a really stick residue and it doesn't take off all my hair. When I'm done waxing my legs (sometimes I would go over an area a few times even though I'm not supposed to) there would be clumps of hair still there and then I would need to shave it off. When I wax my underarms, forget it; it doesn't rip off anything.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Springfield
I've used these FOREVER because they are so quick and easy. Two days ago I used them because of a friends wedding and my upper lip was a little much. For some reason the soothing blue liquid burned like crazy when I applied it. I've never had a problem so I ignored it. The next morning of the wedding day, my lip was BRIGHT RED. And burning. Two days later it's now a giant scab across my upper lip and to my nose. It looks like a chemical burn. I'm so sad bc I LOVED this product. I'm Italian and have waxed since I was 12. Nothing is easier than this product but now I can't even open my mouth without the scab splitting. BEWARE. I added the photo to default pics
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay. I bought this because I have random patches on my face. I'm irritated because I wasted half of the strips because I couldn't figure out how they worked. Once I figured out, they worked really well.
There are a few cons though. The strips don't get all of the hairs. I still have some left and I don't like that. I also went over my chin three times, and this morning I woke up with a burn, and I don't really appreciate that.
For doing waxing in home, it can work, but be wary about your results. I may buy again just to see how I get on with it now that I know the ropes a bit better.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This can be a little frustrating because sometimes this works amazingly and gets all the hairs and sometimes it doesn't. I used this years ago and decided to buy it again. The first application (on my upper lip) was all it took. It was amazing and stayed super smooth for 6 weeks! I tried it again 8 weeks later and it did a piss poor job. It can leave the face sticky but if you use the oil it can help. This also doesn't break me out but it can tear your skin a little. It doesn't burn or anything. This does not at all work on my pits and not very well on my bikini area.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product used to work very well at removing all of the hair. I used to use this in college to remove hair from my brows, upper lip, underarms, legs, and full bikini. About two years ago this product stopped working for me. I am not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed by its only removes about 50% of the hair and you cannot just put a new wax strip over the missed hair because it is too sticky and does not remove. I switched over to Gigi and I prefer the cloth-like material as opposed to the plastic strip - it grabs the hair more effectively.
Shelley N.
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Great product for the whole family.
Up side:
I use this product a lot and have purchased often. Most the time I can find it for under $8 😁. It comes in 3 sizes so you don't have to cut them yourself. I use it mostly on my eyebrows and have been doing my eyebrows now myself for two years thanks to this little beauty. I also groom the kids with it. My 15-year-old son has enter puberty and loves to grow a unibrow. 😳This product helps me keep it under control..

Down side:
I didn't find it to be very effective on the bikini line.

Overall great product.
leticia b.
leticia b.
Ceres, CA
These are my favorite!!! I use them religiously. It's very rare that I go and get my eyebrows done unless I want shape and I cant do that well myself haha. But these are super easy I cut them to the size that I need, rub them in your hand and apply and peel. They work so well. And the oil is amazing. I have never had dry or irritated skin after any of my uses and I've been using them for about 3 years now.I love them, definitely a must try.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Syracuse, IN
I've got rather thick eyebrows.. So my new obsession would be Sally Hanson hair remover wax strip kit! They're perfect for my and my eyebrows. They give me the same look a professional would and the Azulene finishing oil leaves my skin smooth and reduces redness! I love these and will continue to buy them because they last a while and they are so much cheaper and convenient than going to get my brows done!
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
These strips weren't very effective for me.On a price level they were very affordable.I like that the strips don't need to be heated and the variety of sizes that come with which can also be cut down to fit.When I used it on my bikini line,it came off very patchy and it didn't fully pull hair out.It didn't leave any bumps though.Maybe on skin with finer hair,such as the face it would work better.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I recently received a sample of this and I want to know how good it is and if it's painful? (I've never waxed anything lol)
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this good enough to remove face hair? Is this cheap?
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Does this actually work? I have upper lip hair and I hate having to go to a salon to wax them off.Are they worth it?
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw , IN
Could these stripes be used on arms and legs too?
Aneisa A.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
How is this product on the skin? I often hear that waxing can harm your skin because of the pulling. Thoughts?