BY SMBSI

Product Description SALLY HANSEN Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit, 44 Wax Strips (22 double-sided). For Face, Brows, & Bikini. Complete Kit Includes: 44 Wax Strips, Azulene finishing Oil, .5 fl oz.

Battery: no battery used:

For Hair Type: All Hair Types

Features: Pre-cut, Pre-waxed

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Includes: Wax strips

Product Warning: no warning applicable

Convenient & pain free; Remove hair quickly; Results last up to 8 weeks; Benzocaine pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing.; Azulene Oil removes any residual wax and moisturizes the skin.; Results last up to 8 Weeks.* Continued use reduces the appearance of hair regrowth.

Number of Pieces: 30

For Use On: Whole Body

Health Concern: Hair removal

Product Form: Wax

Scent: Unscented

Kimber S.
Shreveport, LA
I think this product was very convenient and it worked to a certain extent. However, you have to use a lot of the oil to get the wax off your skin. The strips almost always outlast the oil and you have to go over the spot more than once to get all the hair off.
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
So I think these work to an extent... there has been times where I would put the strip on the area id like to remove hair and when I pull the tape off the wax was all over my area and I had to tweeze it off.
Diana M.
Shelby, NC
Not impressed. Barley removed any hair, left a lot of stickiness behind. I personally will not be buying again. Cheaply made and it showed. Definitely can improve this product. The strips came in different sizes.
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I tried making these work but they barely removed any hair and no matter how long I waited for the wax to harden, it would not completely dry and would leave sticky residue on my skin when I pulled the strips off.
Heather M.
Pottsville
I love their brand. It’s the only one I have used for years. The product removes all the unwanted hair very rarely I have to redo .. also it’s affordable.
Marii💋 R.
Baltimore
Ehhh it doesn't take much & they're small. Just getting them ready is ughhh but i guess if you dont have a lot to remove& thin hsir then it'll work for you
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish the strips were made to grab very thin hairs but over all the strips are mess free and you do not need to worry about getting burnt by wax and also great for traveling.
Lacie W.
Forest lake, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I wont buy this product again. It didnt work very well and didn't really remove much hair. Its also very hard to get off all of the wax and residue left on your skin. Baby oil doesnt work very well like the box suggests.