Sally Hansen Hair Removal Wax Strips uploaded by Kristin K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #37 in Waxing Kits

Sally Hansen Hair Removal Wax Strips, 30ct: 30 ct box Great for any type of hair Easy to use see more...

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I highly recommend trying this.. It is very easy and convenient to use, you don't have to worry about accidentally spilling it burning yourself with really hot pots of wax. All you have to do is find the size of strip that matches up to the area you would like to wax, then you put it in between your hands and rub until you heat up the strip then peel it apart and line it up and pull... It usually always gets all the hair and leaves the skin smooth. There is also finishing oil included, I take a Trip and dip it in the oil, and rub it over the just waxed area, it gets whatever sticky wax is there, which usually isn't much if any, and it soothes the skin. I highly recommend using this kit.. It is a must have.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
These strips are used by warming them up between your hands, and then quickly applying it to the desired area to be waxed. I think that they are the best of this type of product, but honestly it is not the most effective way to remove hair evenly. There are bits and random areas it misses. I would instead purchase the small pot of wax that gets microwaves and then purchasing the actual thick white strips to remove hair. These are a little flimsy, but a big plus is that it is tidier, and makes for a quick and easy clean up.
Katey W.
Katey W.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work pretty well on my significant others back and shoulders. I use a couple strips and the job is done. The wipes included for removing excess wax work great and I hardly have to use them. I used them on my own legs once after I let my hair grow for about a month and they didn't work too well for me. My leg hair is very thin and it left behind a lot of hairs. I would only use these for my SO back and shoulders.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Tallahassee, FL
These wax strips are great and so easy to use! I like that they're clear so you can place them perfectly over the hair you wish to remove. I prefer these over other brands primarily because they leave little to no residue behind. Also included is a small bottle of finishing oil that is gentle, soothes the skin, and removes any remaining wax. Highly recommended!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Walker, LA
I love these, they're so easy to use, just rub between ur hands to warm up the wax, peel apart the straps, and place em n wax! U can cut em too if u need em to b smaller but they come in different sizes that fit perfect for facial, eyebrows, bikini zone and tummy waxing (for my happy trail, yuck) I def recommend this to anyone looking for an easy wax product!
Ada B.
Ada B.
This was the first waxing product I ever used and it was very easy. simply warm strips between hands, place on skin, and remove. It hurts, but what waxing kit doesn't? It remove almost all of my facial hair, but I do have to go back in and get a few hairs that it misses. It comes with some sort of oil that makes removing left over wax very easy.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
It doesn't hurt too bad. it doesn't smell bad. it goes on easily, and peels off with easy. affordable. Pretty self explanatory. Nothing really interesting about it. It gets the job done. Meets my expectations. Prevents hair regrowth for about a week and a half to two weeks depending on the area of the body. Great product. Recommend.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
These wax strips are so ease to use and make the hair removal process a breeze. The pre-cut strips are fast and the easiest way to wax. No heat or microwaving is required and they are thin enough to take with you when traveling. I love that they even work on short hair. These wax strips are a great buy too, as the price is right.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
Been using for years, it's one of my must haves, holy grail products. I use them in my brows and my bikini line. I will get hot wax in a salon but at home once a month I use these cold wax pre made strips that you warm in your hand. Warm, apply, then pull. It gives me the perfect shape with little tweezing needed after.
Stella K.
Stella K.
Lafayette, CO
Not entirely thrilled with these! You have to warm them in your hands with friction and if you don't do enough it's a horribly painful mess. I don't feel like they cling to hairs well enough nor or are they very precise. Gave two stars because it has some promise for people with more patience than me.