BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Grow Nails Now! Treatment

Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment

Sally hansen nail growth solution

How does this work? Doe it leave a bad taste of you bite your nails or is it also something that can help soft nails that tear and break easily like mine do?
Does this really work? I bite my nails and are trying to stop but I want something to help me grow long nails
Does this work and how long does it take before you see results? ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Bisola Y.
Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment uploaded by Bisola Y.
Oh my gosh literally every time my nail grows it breaks off, and let me tell you after using this it is strong as ever and I keeps growing I have only used it for a month and I am obsessed, I would totally buy this again #longnailsfordays
Sandra S.
San Ysidro, CA
Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment uploaded by Sandra S.
Has helped alote with nail growth, my nails were very thin, and this product has saves my nails, have been using for the pasted month
paula R.
sanjose
The product have a nice coverage and the texture scroll nicely through my nails, it actually helps me out a lot with my fragile nails, and I keep buying it every time If I’m running out, so I would also recommend it to my friends 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
I like this product it worked very well for me and my nails need all the help they can get and its reasonable priced I have nothing bad to say about this product so i recommend you give it a try and see how its works for you if your having nail growth issues
Cheyenne W.
Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment uploaded by Cheyenne W.
My nails have grown so much using this product.I use the nail grower every other day and the growth is tremendous.My nails grew back thick and healthy,it takes about 2 weeks or so to see growth in you nails.Ive been using this for a couple weeks. I’m a nail bitter and it your trying to let your nails grow this is and great serum to use.
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
I have used Sally Hansen products for years with great success.  My nails are really strong and healthy.  I don't like to grow them very long but like to keep them pretty.  With these product it keeps my nails from splitting and looking raggedy!
Rand A.
Suisun City, CA
100% my nails are growing like crazy, this is only with three weeks using this product. They feel strong and healthy. I love this product
Rebekah Caye D.
Columbia, TN
I didn't notice a huge difference when using this product, but have friends who have seen amazing results.
brooke H.
Altoona, PA
It isn’t worth buying. It feels weird on your nails unless you are painting over it. My nails were not stronger or longer after using for an extended period.
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
I started using this many years ago. I used to get acrylics, and after taking them off, my nails are very weak. This really helps the nails grow back and grow back healthy and thicker. The last time I ran out a few months ago, I couldn't find it in the store so I had to buy a different brand, but this is better. Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...