Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment

by Sally Hansen

Sally hansen nail growth solution

Where cans I find this product?
What is the best product to use to grow your nails back?? I’ve heard so much about this Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment
how long did it take you guys to see result?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
N Riverside, IL
Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Treatment uploaded by Gabriela R.
I crushed my thump with my car door while getting out of my car and it literally broke my nail completely off. I was desperate to find something to help my nail grow in time to get my nails done for my cousins Sweet Sixteen and as I saw it grow little by little I bought this bad boy and applied it DAILY to help my nail grow back and it did wonders! It grew back faster than I expected. Hopefully it never happens again but this product definably does what its intended for GROWTH. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Monroe, LA
Finding the product in my aunt's garage during a cleanup was like hitting the jackpot!  LOL!   This REALLY works!  I have very brittle and thin nails, not only does it help my nails grow, but it strengthens them and keeps them healthy while I move about and do life.  Sally Henson Grow Nails Now for the win!
Whitestown, IN
I love sally Hansen nail polishes and other products which is why I decided to try out their nail strengthening treatments. I had extremely damaged nails from getting gel manicures on a regular basis and I have definitely noticed an improvement since using various sally Hansen treatments, this one included, however I can’t be sure that the improvement is because of time or because the products. Also, my nails are still brittle and break frequently.
Rohnert park, CA
This product was okay, thought the smell was a little weird. It helped my nails grow a little bit I would say, but I’m always washing dishes at home or doing a lot with my hands so once my nails grow out they usually end up breaking. This product was alright, I usually get my nails done so I probably won’t buy this again.
I have been a nail biter my whole life. I purchased this product to try to let my nails grow but they needed some help so I figured why not try something to give them a boost. I feel like this helped them grow some, it deterred me some from biting but I’m not sure if it helped the growth as much as I would have hoped.
East Mesa
I USED ALOT I MEAN ALOT OF SALLY HANSEN GROW NAILS REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS IN THE GREEN BOTTLE?? OK IM OLD DON'T LAUGH!!! LOL BUT IT KEEPS NAILS AND CUTICLES IN GOOD CONDITION TOO GROW!!! LONG AND STRONG!!! I NEED MORE AS USUAL!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVE BLANCA ALEX SINGER AND MAKEUP LOVER AND BEAUTY QUEEN GOO ROO!!!!!!
Kenosha, WI
I personally think that this product didn't really do very much, I applied it everyday and didn't see much of a difference. It's kind of expensive for not very much results. It had a nice scent to it but that was about it. I would not recommend purchasing this product unless you feel like wasting money.
I have had horrible nails all my life. Mostly due to always having them on water at work. I've tried a lot of products to get my nails to grow with no luck. I thought maybe I had done permanent damage, due to them being so brittle. Until I found this product. Great product for a very reasonable price
Galliano, LA
You can almost mark your calendar and count the days on how fast nails will grow and strengthen with this one.In about 7 days I had cute little tips that were not brittle and my hands stay pretty wet in my line of work . I need products that last and work , I wasn’t disappointed.
Catawba , NC
Great product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing stronger nails. I use this whenever I get acrylics taken off to help strengthen my nails back up. It's very easy to apply. You can purchase it just about anywhere. Good price, usually around $3 or $4, great value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...