BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Treatments

Sally hansen nail growth solution

Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this vitamin treatment! Unfortunately my nails can become weak and brittle sometimes, causing them to crack on the edges and completely ruin a fresh manicure. This product, however, has strengthened my nails beyond belief and helps them grow quickly and strong! It has an odd consistency, as it comes in a polish bottle but has a tacky, oily formula. But I love rubbing it alon the whole nail bed and even under the nail for amazing results!
Cheyenne W.
Punta Gorda
My nails have grown so much using this product.I use the nail grower every other day and the growth is tremendous.My nails grew back thick and healthy,it takes about 2 weeks or so to see growth in you nails.Ive been using this for a couple weeks.
I’m a nail bitter and it your trying to let your nails grow this is and great serum to use.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I have only used this product occasionally but it does seem to make your nails grow. And it is a very well-known brand that I think overall works well for the price that you pay. And you can also find it lots of stores like Walmart and Walgreens. And it also is Affordable.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Used this a while back and didn't notice too much of a difference in the growth nor the stength of my nails, it was on a clearance rack so I can't really pinpoint the price on it, but I wouldn't pay anymore then what I spent on it if I had to or wanted to purchase this again.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This has been a staple in our nail care in my home for so long. My mom used it on me to make sure my nails grew long and strong. I continue to use it and has never failed me. Would recommend to those who have difficulty with nail growth.
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
I've been using this stuff for years. Sometimes I combine it with other colors or just wear it alone for a natural look but the look really has nothing to do with it. This formula makes my nails so strong and helps keep them growing
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
I really didn't notice a difference in my nails after using this product. I used it consistently for about a month and I don't think it did much to help the growth of my nails. It doesn't make bare nails look nice and shiny, though.
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
With regular use this product will strengthen your nails so they don’t break easily. Also will help with nail growth leaving you with long, strong, beautiful nails. A big variety of colors to choose from.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
I use this whenever I feel like my nails are not strong enough. I typically keep my nails pretty short, but love this product because it helps to grow my nails when I want them a little longer on occasion.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Not sure this actually helped grow a stronger and longer nail for me but it helped add a shine when I don't want to wear color but to just have a top coat. I will say that I feel it helps kinda harden your brittle nails after removing a false nail.
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Does this actually help your nails grow? I've been taking biotin
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Does it stain your nails after a long period of time? Similar products tend to make my nails yellow :(
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Did this work for you? I thought it gave my nails a nice shine, didn't really do much else for me though.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Do you have to use it only on bare nails or can you use it over painted nails?
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How often do you use it?