MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsSally Hansen
Good Kind Pure Island Coconut Nail Oil

Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil

Sally Hansen Good.Kind.Pure - Island Coconut Nail Oil is a 100% vegan plant-based cuticle oil.

How To Use?

Apply to nail & cuticle area for additional hydration & nourishment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil!
Dolores T.
Corp Christi, TX
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Dolores T.
So this was such a pleasant surprise. I had been using one from another brand but feel this one has more quality about it. The fragrance is light and not overwhelming so that sealed the deal.
Paola A.
Long Beach, CA
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Paola A.
I’m not entirely sure what this oil is used for but I always follow the charcoal scrub with it because it smells nice.
Prianka M.
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Prianka M.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is highly effective. It keeps my nails strong and shiny and it’s very easy to use. The results are long lasting and I would purchase this item again
Maria d Pilar F.
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Maria d Pilar F.
Truly enjoyed using this! This came just in time when I was on break! It definitely makes my nails and cuticles feel nourished! What I love most is that the product can be used daily! I’ve used it three times so far! I'd recommend it to anyone. I am so glad I got to try this product, because now it's a part of my regular hand care routine.
Christina A.
Auburn, GA
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Christina A.
It’s like Sally Hanson was listening to my constant lamenting about my dry cracked peeling cuticles, because lo and behold this amazing product showed up at my doorstep. Quite frankly, the condition my cuticles were in was embarrassing. I am always picking at them, which makes it worse. (terrible habit, I knowwww, but it’s hard not to when their dry edges are right in front of my face calling to me). This cuticle oil is so easy to use. Once daily I brush onto my cuticles (fingers and toes!) and have seen a noticeable difference in just one week. It’s so easy to apply, just brush on like a normal polish and leave it to do it’s thing. There’s so much product in the bottle too, so this will last me a while, but it will definitely be a part of my daily routine from now on and I will for sure continue to purchase when I finish this bottle.
Jasmyne C.
Jackson, MS
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Jasmyne C.
I received this cuticle oil in the Sally Hansen VoxBox. I used all the products in the box to do my own “luxury” manicure for a gala event the next day. This cuticle oil made me feel like I was at a real salon. I love the smell of coconut anything so I was in love with the smell. It’s very moisturizing and made my nails and cuticles look great. I will definitely be using again
Ada N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Ada N.
I would say to use this if your cuticles are REALLY dry and need a quick saving if you don't have time to go to the nail salon. It's easy to apply and once it dries it's really easy to peel off as well.
Hsinyu Y.
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Hsinyu Y.
Smells great. Definitely hydrating. Very easy to use. It doesn’t give you instantaneous hydration but if you use it for about a week you’ll see results.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Aneli C.
I received this product for free for trial purposes and am delighted that it hydrates my cuticle making it look and feel shiny. You will be happy to get your manicure done in the comfort of your home and you will realize that it is quick and easy to do. I love it.
Jenny W.
Los Gatos, CA
Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Island Coconut Nail Oil uploaded by Jenny W.
After trying this product out, I do see a significant difference in my cuticles. After my recent manicure my cuticles were dry and cracked, so this oil was the perfect fixer-upper. No to mention, there is a nice coconut aroma to the oil.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...