Sally Hansen® Go Toe To Toe Toenail Nipper uploaded by Emily N.

BY SALLY HANSEN

• Extra-strong blade
  • Spring-action grip for comfort and control
  • Angled blades for better visibility
  • Easy lock
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Maintained toenails are important for a daily beauty regimen.

How To Apply:

• Soak feet in warm water to soften toenails.
  • Sqeeze handles to open nippers.
  • Position nail between blades and squeeze handles to trim; start at one side of the nail and cut across.
  • Hold handles closed and lock.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
I've had these for years. They last such a long time, you only need to buy them once and you're good to go! Such an affordable brand that gets the job done, I would recommend to anyone for purchase.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
With a house full of girls it's much cheaper to do pedicures at home! This tool took some getting used to as I had never used one before. They are easy to use and easy to clean & sanitize. Even the younger girls can easily use them!
Brande J.
(6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Go Toe To Toe Toenail nipper - SH80620 these are great toenail nippers and easy to use. I taught my 9 year how to use these for personal grooming. They are also great stocking stuffers. I bought my mom a pair and she absolutely loves them.
Macall D.
Clio
This product worked great on my husbands toenails. He doesn't pay attention to his own grooming so I have to make sure I have something sturdy and strong enough to take on his "man" toenails and this totally did the trick!
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
These are great toenail clippers. They aren't fancy, but do you really need to use a fancy product to cut your toenails? I haven't noticed any dulling with mine, and they are incredibly strong and can easily manicure any toenail. These are definitely a household staple!
chas s.
Lancaster, CA
At first I was scared to use them but after a couple times of using them their my favorite pair of clippers I have. Good for pedicures.
Casy H.
Quite powerful for the price... I used to do pedicures professionally and these sure did the trick. Easy to sanitize, easy to handle!
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Love the toe clippers. My husband uses the to take out hus in growing toe nail and it hlps like a charm. Very hapoy with it
Tiffany S.
Fayette
This product is amazing! It works so well and it's so gentle, doesn't hurt and is so much better to any other clippers !