BY SALLY HANSEN

Pluck stray hairs at a moment's notice with this round-point tweezers from sally hansen. This tweezers comes with a cap for safe storage.

Wendy P.
I was suggested to this by my friend. I found it at TJ MAXX and loved it ever since! Sadly it's discontinued... but I think they made a comparable one. I love this one because I am able to tweeze one hair and not pinch my skin by mistake. The grip is nice so it never lets a hair loose.
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I really like this product. I hate when tweezers won't stay together enough to pull hair or but I don't have a problem with that with these. They are of good quality and easy to use. I recommend these to anyone who want good tweezers that actually work.
Laura C.
great tweezers for a good price! not the best tweezers I ever had but they are still very good and get the job done just as well ! I loveee the round tip too a great plus!!! I would buy these tweezers again
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA
Everybody needs a great pair of tweezers. And if you're in the market, I suggest these! They're on the cheaper end of the market but they're just as good. Very sturdy and the little crisscrossing on the sides help your fingers grip better.
marizel y.
my mom and i use these tweezers for our eyebrows, they have precise points and always get the job done, easy to use and super inexpensive, got them from my local walmart. would repurchase if i must!!!
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
This works wonders if you like putting on lashes to getting the ingrown toenail from the corner of your toe. I prefer using this while applying my individual lashes. It works better and it gives support to the hand if you run into difficulties with holing the eye lid steady.
Terre P.
Terre Haute, IN
I am usually a tweezer snob and stick to the Tweezerman brand. However, I was on holiday and had forgotten mine at home. I ran into Target and grabbed this Sally Hanson version. They have a rounded point so they don't hurt but are still sharp enough to grab the fine hair. Great second pair!
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
When doing my eyebrows or putting on my eyelashes I use these tweezers. Easy to use and affordable as well. Every woman should have a pair of these in their make-up bag.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools Get to the point - Round Point Tip Tweezer do what they are supposed to do. I lose them and abuse them so why pay a lot for a pair. These get two thumbs up from me.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
I bought these looking for a sharp tool to grab on to short eyebrow hairs and pull them out. This claims to do that but does not. They don't even pull out long hairs. They have no grip whatsoever because they're too rounded and dull. I'm extremely disappointed.