BY SALLY HANSEN

Features razor, brush and comb to touch up brows, upper lip and bikini area

Safety blade protects against nicks and irritation

Quick, easy and pain free

How To Apply:

• The perfect brow starts just above the inner corner of the eye and extends slightly past the outer corner.
  • Brush hairs upward into place.
  • Trim stray hairs by gently gliding blade in direction of hair growth.
  • Careful! These blades are sharp.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I love these handy little razors! They are approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch long and are perfect for quick hair removal in smaller places. I'll admit that I'm lazy about my brows and can't stand to tweeze between waxing, so I have used these beauties for years to keep my brows groomed! I'm not saying that I recommend this, because it is a blade by your eye for starters and secondly, I don't want to be blamed if you try this and shave half your brow off lol! I went to cosmetology school and have been professionally trained in using a much larger and much sharper blade against the face and throat, so this is cake for me. If you do try it, just please be very careful! On with the review! These are great for peach fuzz or if you shave the little hairs on your fingers, your toes and all those small places that a standard razor is just a little to big for. There are other brands of these razors, stay away! The Sally Hansen ones cut like butter; I've tried other brands that plucked out the hairs (I'm sure you've felt that before with a really dull razor!), and it was a horrible experience and total waste of money. Not that they're expensive- usually around $5 for a set of three- but it was annoying! These Sally Hansen ones are fantastic quality!
Danielle M.
Everett, MA
I love this product I use it often on my brows and face. I got it at cvs. I definitely recommend this to others. My skin is very dry this product is very easy to use. I would buy this again
Leslie S.
Olean, NY
Who doesn’t need a brow brush?? I love this for when I’m getting ready to tweeze or fill my brows, and it’s really handy for after I tweeze my brows too! Makes clean up easy! And the stiffer bristles are nice- comparable to a brow spooly. This is just nice to keep things in line, and I use this to clean around.
Alana B.
rehoboth, Ma
I purchased these when I could not find my regular brand I use on my eyebrows. While the razor works as well as my other brand I did not understand the reason for the brush or comb. Maybe it's just me but where the brush is placed just made no sense. I still gave it a good grade for the razor being okay.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I love Sally Hansen products, but I don't I don't understand how this is any different from any of their other filing tools. It's expensive for a nail file, and it gets the job done just as well as the cheaper ones.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I personally love these type of files over and others. They are long and wide enough to have maximum control over where you file. They really get the job done well and they last a pretty long time.
Morgan H.
Stanford, KY
Brow shapers work great for all the time usage or just to maintain brows between waxing. I chose to use them all the time to save money at salon. They are easy to use and last a long time.
Marina R.
After a while these do become dull BUT they get the job done.
You can find the same thing online but for more money.
I rather just stick with Sally hansen for now
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
These are a little cheap compared to the ones I found on Amazon. But they do get the job done. I have used them for other unwanted hair and they work well too!
Kimberly Y.
Perris, CA
I used to get my eyebrows waxed or threaded but ever since I found these I been using them ever since. These do a good job at shaping the eyebrows.