BY SALLY HANSEN

pack of 2

Sally Hansen® Gentle Peel for Rough Lips
  • "This gentle peel feels amazing! Everytime I put it on, it always leaves my lips super soft and pouty looking. You can never have TOO soft of lips. If your lips are dry, cracking and just need to be replenished then this is the product for you to use!" in 6 reviews
Brooke L.
Anderson
Sally hansen makes awesome lip care prducts. After trying these products, my lips were less dry, dont chap as frequently, and they grew in size. They are affordable and easy to find. Awesome product for people like me who have a hard time keeping lips looking nice.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
I’ve only ever used these once I have one left in the package. My lips felt hydrated and healthy for a couple days! Totally worth it and definitely an affordable price! I will probably purchase some more
Tasha O.
Lisbon, ME
I love Sally Hansen. I didn't use this particular product I use the one for your body because I don't have a problem with facial hair, but I swear by her products you don't have to deal with bumps on your legs that you deal with after you shave you don't get ingrown hair's and your legs are so smooth it doesn't burn and I would definitely buy this product again. I would also recommend that you try their wax because it honestly does not hurt that bad.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This was an ok product, I just dont personally like the formula.  It works ok, but I would prefer a scrub.  I passed this on to a fried who loves it though, so I think its more of a personal preference issue.  If you like peels instead of scrubs this is for you, i just thought it was a little messier than what i like.
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
This product worked ok but wasn't the best for my lips. The price was very nice which is why I got it to try. However, after using it I didn't notice much of a difference in how my lips were before using.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
A friend recommended this product to me and I bought it. I didn't really like it. Maybe because I prefer the sugary scrubs. I ended up giving it to the friend who recommended it.
Tiffany K.
I was a little taken back by this product at first. I was thinking to myself that there is no way this lip mask will do anything. Well it does! I like it just as a refresher because I still think my lip scrub does the best job, but I do really enjoy this product.
Janet W.
Blaine, MN
I was a bit skeptical to purchase this, but ever since getting pregnant my lips have been super dry and crusty! So embarrassing!! I would definitely recommend!
Danielle W.
Mounds View
I live in MN. Winters are brutal on our skin, nails, and even lips! This product helps heal dry cracked luos leaving them smoother and softer than befpre.
tisha d.
waukegan
love it good for dry lips long lasting love it not much to say about it but u really shoud n get it  i will be posting about it on my youtube

back