BY SALLY HANSEN

Full coverage glitter formula turns nails into jewelry that stays on wherever you go. Stays on wherever you go. Give nails an instant glam look. Available in 8 dazzling shades.

Buy on Amazon*
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I really liked this nail polish. I love anything with glitter. This is packed with so much glitter that you don’t have to put a colored coat under it. The polish was long lasting and did not chip quickly. It was also easy to remove with polish remover, unlike most glitter polishes. It’s so easy to apply that even my husband was able to apply it to my nails. My only complaint is the cost. I would love to purchase more colors but it’s a little expensive than competitors. Overall a great polish that I would recommend
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Sally Hansen is my favorite brand especially it was my first nail polish growing up. And I just had to purchase this one I bought a couple of colors and the sparkles it gives is not clumpy it is the smoothest glitter nail polish Iv had and with one stoke you get a lot of glitter unlike some other brands I have purchased that you have to keep taking the glitter out. If you love glitter nails in Color then I 100 percent recommend this product.Sally Hansen® Gem Crush Nail Polish
Claudia E.
Los Angeles
It’s a great nail polish very well distributed when u apply it’s long staying love how many color options u have with this product. But I do wish it was just a bit more thicker that way I wouldn’t have to apply it like 3 times to get the full glitter effect that I like.
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Loved the formula and the overall finished look of these! I owned every single one because they were all stunning!!! I would repurchase a thousand times again! Unfortunately I cannot find them in store any longer and my other bottles all dried out after all of these years!
Lauren H.
Grayson, KY
I bought this nail polish because of the sparkle it seemed to have, and I wasn't disappointed. I want to say that I bought it at a Walmart or Target and that it definitely was not that expensive for a nail polish. The natural shine in the color was gorgeous and the polish itself lasted well over a week on my nails. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a little sparkle in a lasting nail polish.
Heather M.
This polish has a very strong texture and color. It has staying power too. I just used it for a Christmas look and this polish didn't budge. You'll have to soak cotton with acetone remover and leave wrapped on your nails to remove.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Heather L.
I love this color line with how sparkly the colors are. Each coat you put on your nails is literally like your releasing thousands of glittering gems onto you nail for the world to be dazzled by and I love it so much. I would love to see this line add more colors sometime soon.
Camille M.
Really nice opaque nail polish! Kind of hard to get off of your nails but it's worth it in the end! I bought it at my local walmart, it's fairly cheap and I think it's worth the price, easy to use for beginners, I TOTALLY recommend this product to any and everyone!
Courtney A.
Ashford, AL
I like this kind of nail polish It is very healthy and easy to use. Yes I have gotten it several over 20 times. The only thing I have a problem is it dries very slowly. Just like perfessional gel nails they stay on just as good just dries very quick,
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Typically how long does this polish last?
Karen E.
Whats your fav color and how many nail polishes did you have.??
Hayley  S.