BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Nail Polish Top Coats

No UV/LED light needed! Our unique Vinyl & Gel Tech formula creates a tight mesh with nail color, for plumped-up shine and volume.

Use when you want an ultra-glossy manicure with a gel-like, voluminous finish!

Apply 1 coat of Gel Shine 3D Top Coat™ over dry nail color. Removes easily with traditional polish remover.

Bring the salon to you, with Gel Shine 3D Top Coat™.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

How to apply:

• Apply 1 coat of Gel Shine 3D Top Coat™ over dry nail color.
  • Removes easily with traditional polish remover.

Buy on Amazon
g V.
Bought this at Walmart and decided to spend the 9 dollars on it cause it says it gives nails the thick 3d gel look. I used it for the first time the other day and honestly it doesn’t really look much different than regular gel top coat. Doesn’t look thick like professional gel nails like it claims and it just is okay for me. I’ll keep it but probably won’t bother spending money on it again when I can just get regular gel top coat for much cheaper. Disappointed.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
So I decided to buy this topcoat when I seen it on clearance at Walgreens for around 4 bux. I read some reviews where people said it made their nail polish bubble... I used the nail polish and loved it! Made my nails perfectly shiny! And they are still shining!
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
This top coat is terrible. I bought it bc it said it gave the look of gel nails and it definitely didn’t. It was too thick, took forever to dry and didn’t make my nail color last any longer than my 99cent nyc top coat
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
I use one coat of this product on top of nail polish or two coats without any and it actually works great! My nails are super thin so this helps the paint not to chip. Usually paint chips on my nails the first day I paint them, with this they lasted about a week!
Jennifer M.
I bought this at Target for under $10 bucks. Wasn't sure how it would compare to my usual top coat but thought I'd give it a chance. Save your money! This stuff is awful. It leaves tiny bubbles everywhere. I didn't believe it could be this top coat. So I removed my entire nail polish job, reapplied my base coat, polish and this top coat. Once again tiny bubbles. Terrible product. Highly disappointed.
Abby D.
Littleton, ME
Definitely makes a difference and makes my nail polish last much longer! However sometimes it leaves bubble in my top coat that ruin the look. However that’s easily fixed by making sure you apply a thinner layer
Amanda R.
I really like this top coat! I was a bit bummed that it doesn’t look like a gel mani (like it claims) and it takes a bit longer to dry- but the shine that it gives my nails is very pretty, so I keep using it!
Mandy E.
Did NOT like this at all! This was supposed to make your nails have a strong gel like finish with a high shine top coat. Well they were shiny but the polish was EXTREMELY GUMMY(STICKY) and didnt go on smooth at all. I used to wrk in a salon so i know a few tricks and the second time I tried it i put it in the fridge to see if that helped-it didnt STILL gummy! And both times the gel nail coating made the actual polish of my nail peel off in a full "sheet" so instead of making my color strong and last like gel nails it made it peel right off quicker than normal in one coating. Very bad product. Not happy. 😩
Lindsey A.
I always use the product on top of my nail polish. I am rough with my nails so they always chop. But I get another two days out of my polish when I use this product. And it helps the drying process.
Daniele D.
Loveeee this top coat so much! It really gives my nails that gel look. It lasts for quite some time, too. I would highly recommend this product, and I will be purchasing it again.
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How long does it take to dry? I really want to try it
Erica R.
Afton, TN
I saw this at Wal-Mart the other day and was wondering if it really works like it says it does? It looked cool so I'm thinking about trying it.
Daniella G.
Geyserville, CA
Do I need the UV lamp for this?
Jennifer Q.
Cleveland, OH
Does it dry fast and does it last long
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Does this really work does it leave your nails like when you go to the salon and they use the uv gel