BY SALLY HANSEN #91 in Nail Polish

Get the look of a professional gel manicure Dramatically fuller, voluminous, plumped nails with an ultra-glossy 3-Dimensional finish Quick-drying top coat.

Top coat goes on thick, dries quick. Unique Vinyl & Gel Tech formula combines with nail color to create multi-dimensional shine & volume.

Transform your regular shine into spectacularly gel-like brilliance with no UV light!

Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
I really love this product. It does give the look of a professional gel manicure. It makes my polish look extremely shiny! The only problem with this product is that it takes FOREVER to dry. It is almost like it never completely sets to a rock hard finish because I usually get dents when I use this top coat alone. My suggestion is to use this product as your top coat and then top it off with a thin layer of Seche Vite fast drying top coat. I still get the look of a gel manicure and the Seche Vite still has incredible shine, but my nails dry super fast and I don't get the dents in my polish like I do if I use the Sally Hansen alone.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
De verdad me gusta bastante y lo veo ideal para usar cuando se va a la playa ya que aparte que hace que la pintura se vea mas linda hace que dure mucho mas por lo que el que tus uñas estén en contacto con la arena hará que se te pelen inmediatamente como pasa con otras pinturas, el único factor que tiene en su contra es que hay que aplicar una fina capa de secante ya que si no el bello acabado que obtienes con el se pierde por las abolladuras que obtiene la pintura
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
This works better than I thought it would. I use it as the finishing touch for my nails, and it completely changes everything. Putting it on top of any polish, it almost melts away any streaky looks in the nail polish, and it gives a beautiful shine to the nails. It makes the nails look flawless. It dries relatively fast, and a thin coat is more than enough. When it's out on too thick it takes a while to dry and bubbles up, but a think coat and it works perfectly.
Jassia P.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat 0.45 oz
I am so facinated with the 3D top coat nail polish. It is a top coat but in goes on so so smooth without any trouble. The shine is very shiny and put on two coats but with just one is more than enough to see the shine! I fell in love at the first try. I totally recommend this if you can get ahold of them (buy two) they are not that easy to find.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
I absolutely love this product. It gives my thin nails that extra thickness as well as a high gloss shine. The only downside (hence the 4 stars) is that it takes forever to dry. My solution is after a coat of this, I top it with a coat of seche vite quick dry and I'm out the door with salon looking nails without the salon price!
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
This stuff is awesome. I've stopped using quick dry topcoats because I feel like they increase the rate of chipping/cracking. You do have to wait a little longer for this stuff to dry but it's worth the wait...for a manicure that will last at least a week without chipping (as long as you prep nails and use a proper base coat).
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
I love the idea of this. It is quite thick and when you apply it, it looks like it is going to dry beautifully. But it takes forever to set and once it is set, it leaves little bubbles all over my nails and looks absolutely terrible. I will never buy this product again. My search continues. .
Glenna R.
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
I heard about the 3d gel shine from Nicole guerriero on youtube. This clear top coat makes cheap nail polish look nicer. The color evens out and it doesn't look grainy. The only problem I have is that it gets thick and takes super long to dry which is annoying!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
I have this topcoat and I love how well it makes your nails look like you just got a get manicure! The formula is quite thick but it dries quick. It also adds a ton of shine no matter what polish you use. It lasts long and really makes a difference!
Clarimar L.
Clarimar L.
Spring, TX
Review for: Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat 0.45 oz
All Sally Hansen's products are wonderful! Best relations between price and quality. I thing this brand know very well all the hands necessities.
And this new era all women need more protection for nails!
In my picture post one of my favorite.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca
How long does it take to dry? I really want to try it
Erica R.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
I saw this at Wal-Mart the other day and was wondering if it really works like it says it does? It looked cool so I'm thinking about trying it.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Auburn, CA
Do I need the UV lamp for this?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Does this really work does it leave your nails like when you go to the salon and they use the uv gel
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Cleveland, OH
Does it dry fast and does it last long