Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™

by Sally Hansen

Give your nails their beauty sleep! An overnight renewal mask, Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™ is intense care for UV gel-damaged nails. Our formula, infused with Multi-Vitamins and Overnight Renewal Complex, helps repair damaged nails in between traditional gel manicures. When you've got visibly damaged nails after gel removal, Gel Rehab™ helps reinforce and restore. With Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™, nails look repaired, reinforced and more resilient after 3 nights.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™!
Sara C.
Woodbridge, VA
Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™ uploaded by Sara C.
I love this stuff. I use a lot of gel polishes on my nails that are really damaging but if I apply this between nail looks it keeps my nails looking healthy.
brooke A.
LA
Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™ uploaded by brooke A.
i love this product its really good for your nails because it's healthy it doesn't have a lot of stuff in it you can carry it around in your purse so when ur bored or something u can paint your nails!
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Target
Sally Hansen Gel Rehab is another great nail polish in the Sally Hansen line. It helps improve the look of nails while making them stronger. The polish wears well and is long lasting in my experience. It is more expensive than other brands but available at most retailers and worth the cost.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved it so much it wonderful product sally Hansen gel rehab is the best product I bought it
Angie G.
Vancouver, WA
Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™ uploaded by Angie G.
Awesome product. It really seems to help to recover my nails after gel polish. I mostly use gel polish and this seems to help recover my nails. I apply it on bare nails in the night time for a couple of nights before I apply gel polish.
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™ uploaded by Asena E.
Purchased at: Walmart
After a bad gel manicur application my nail was broken, peeled. I tried everything but didn’t get any better for weeks until I applied this rehab gel. It did really work and my nail is healthier.
Devin S.
Houghton Lake, MI
When I first started doing my own extensions at home with dip, gel, acrylic, and eventually polygel, this was what seemed like my only go-to option that fit the bill for all the damage I had done to my nails. This was helpful in the sense that my nails didn't get worse while I took a short few days long break from extensions. I rarely grab this product from my stash these days, but I am also a lot better at doing nails now lol Sally Hansen Gel Rehab™
Kenia T.
Rio Grande, NJ
Your nails are beautiful.I just bought this last night to re strengthen my nails after removing acrylic nails.
Mona A.
Plymouth, MN
Just an amazing pink colour.....my hands looked so fair Nand beautiful and also the staying power of this is way too more than any other
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Target
Purchased this after using polygel extensions, hoping it would help my brittle nails — long story short, it didn’t. This is very sticky & goopy. Been using it consistently, haven’t noticed a positive difference, in fact my nails seem weaker than when I initially applied the product to them. This is the first Sally Hansen product I’ve been disappointed with in years.

Looking for your answer?