Sally Hansen Gel Pro Salon Polish uploaded by Chelsea M.Sally Hansen Gel Pro Salon Polish uploaded by Mandy L.
2 colors available

BY NONE

Sally Hansen Gel Pro Salon Polish Glitter Chatter

• Has anyone had any luck getting this polish to last more then a few...1 Answers
  • How many coats does this take for a good application?2 Answers
  • How long does this nail polish actually last?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ms.Keana R.
Ms.Keana R.
San Angelo, TX
I was adament about cancelling out my weekly nail salon visits for gel manicures. I bought a lamp and 2 of these polishes. I did my first set this weekend and it is SOO not worth the price. My nails chipped the next day, the polish is not shiny, more dull than their other gel polishes that don't use the lamp. Very disappointed. The color selections are limited, the price, the quality, and the fact that it does not cure with the lamp in 60 seconds like other polishes. I'll pay for a better quality gel polish because this isn't worth it.
Review for: Glitter Chatter
I actually got rid of my sally hansen gel kit. The glitter polishes were the worst by far. I bought the kit at CVS and was really excited to start using it, it's a very annoying application process, and the glitter polishes especially really do not last. So disappointing!
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Kook A Mango
This color is gorgeous ! Gel always seems to stay on longer than regular polish does. I love how a LED light dries it right up, really fast too! I think it has a great value. Not expensive at all. Only down fall i have for it is that it does chip off in a week or so.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Review for: Glitter Chatter
Color is lighter than expected. Goes on like a quality gel polish but doesn't seem to hold as well as salon gel polishes. Love the color though, reminds me of Barbie a little
Julie K.
Julie K.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Glitter Chatter
Did not like this product at all. It took an extremely long time to dry and even at that, it bubbled and peeled almost immediately. I would not recommend it at all.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this nail polish. I don't know if I did something wrong but it started cracking like crazy after a day or two then was nearly impossible to get off.
Tam H.
Tam H.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Glitter Chatter
This nail polish is not opaque bright pink with sparkles as shown on the box. It's basically completely translucent with glitter. There's a slight pink tint to it, but the end result is you can clearly see my natural nail color through the polish. It doesn't look bad, but that's not at all what I expected based on the completely inaccurate picture on the box. Now that I know what it actually looks like, I'm going to layer it over opaque solid color pink polish next time to create the look I want.
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Marmet, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this line of polish at all. First I bought the started kit and it had a light pink color. Then I decided I didn't like that, so I bought some more colors. I came home only to realize all the boxes were empty! Talk about upset! Then I do my nails, it doesn't even last a day. It came off on the shower. Not worth the money! I'll just pay for my manicure for now on
Becca M.
Becca M.
Webb City, MO
Review for: Kook A Mango
I hate to say it because I love pretty much all Sally Hansen nail polish lines, but this is a total disappointment. The price is not worth the product. You will get the same exact results if you use their Complete Salon Manicure line with a top coat. Only giving it a star because the colors are good.
Mindi K.
Mindi K.
Review for: Kook A Mango
Please don't but this. It is a much cheaper way to do gel nails. You are going to pay a little more for a higher end one buy you get what you pay for. Higher end gel polish last 2-3 weeks. This you will be lucky to get one week out of it. just remember people you get what you pay for.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How long does this nail polish actually last?
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats does this take for a good application?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had any luck getting this polish to last more then a few days?