BY SALLY HANSEN #25 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Sally Hansen® 3481Cuticle Care Gel Cuticle Remover.
Softening formula.
Quickly remove excess cuticles.
Moisturizes & smoothes. see more...

• Does this help keep cuticles moisturized at all? Looking for a wa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Normarie R.
Normarie R.
I have difficulty with my cuticles. I once had them removed using a fork-style trimmer with gruesome results. I have since used Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme to try to make amends. While this approach is more delicate, it does not treat the occasional dry, stiff bit. Enter Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover. I have used this gel several times with decent results. The first few times I left the gel on a little too long (~30 seconds) and was a bit too enthusiastic about removing (er, scraping!) the excess. Afterwards, my cuticles were clean but my nails peeled slightly. If I apply the gel to each cuticle and gently wipe away the excess immediately after application, then it works for me.
Katie W.
Katie W.
San Jose, CA
This product is just ok for me. Maybe I'm not using it correctly but it doesn't seem to do much. I guess I was hoping for something that softens my cuticles more so it's easier to remove. It does soften to some extent but in the end it still takes me some effort to remove my cuticle even after letting it "soak" for the suggested amount of time (and longer). I'm still using it so I don't waste it but I'll probably try something else next
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Melbourne
I use this as part of my regular home pedicures and have been using it for years. It makes it really easy to maintain cuticle overgrowth. It's easy to apply, although I think I always apply too much. Just leave on for a few minutes and take a orange stick to push cuticles back. I follow up with a cuticle trimmer to cut away any excess. A must have for any nail kit.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I use this cuticle remover before every manicure. I squeeze a small dot on each finger, rub it in and let it sit for a few minutes. I then go back with a cuticle pusher and push back my cuticles. The gel makes all the dead skin soft and easy to remove. At the end I wash my hands and am ready to continue my manicure. I would highly recommend this product.
I have been using this product for over 5 years or more I cant even remember. it is very hard to find at drugstores, I really hope they never stop making it because it is the only product that works for my at home manis....I can do a better job w this product and I save tons of money. PLEASE SALLY HANSEN continue to make this hg product forever.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover Cuticle Care has never let me down high quality easy to use produce that I have been buying and using for ages. It keeps my nails and hands looking beautiful after simply applying in the morning. I would and have recommended this product to anyone looking to care for their nails.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Sally Hanson's Gel Cuticle Remover is easy to use and last a long time. I use it each time I give myself a manicure or pedicure. It makes my cuticles easy to clip and clean up. It is reasonably priced; I have more expensive cuticle removers but I don't think they work any better. I would recommend.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I use this cuticle remover every time I do my nails! I love the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell and isn't really harsh on my nails. I usually purchase this at the drug store. I can remember being a little girls and my mother using this same product so it has been around for a long time.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Thomaston, CT
This was an okay product it didn't instantly remove my cuticles like the liquid form did from Sally Hanson yes this is cheaper than the liquid ringing up at $4.99 at Rite Aid but I wouldn't buy it again I think I'm just gonna use it until it's gone and return to using the liquid cuticle remover.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Federal Way, WA
This product is amazing! I love the scent which is big for me! It's really easy to use with directions on the back. Great product from the drugstore. I have only used one tube so far, but I will be repurchasing when I run low! I also like that I could easily find it in any drugstore in my area!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Does this help keep cuticles moisturized at all? Looking for a way to stop picking my cuticles!