Sally Hansen® Gel Cuticle Remover

Intensely conditions and smoothes

Gently softens and loosens excess cuticles

Moisturizes as it smoothes cuticles. Fast-acting, lightly fragranced gel gently softens and loosens excess cuticles. Formula with moisturizing Jojoba extract, antioxidant Kiwi extract and nourishing Wheat Protein deeply condition delicate cuticle skin. Built-in pusher tip is perfect for easing back softened cuticles.

How To Apply:

• Apply around cuticle.
  • Wait 1-2 minutes, no longer than 8-10 minutes.
  • Use tip to push cuticles away from nails.
  • Wash away excess with warm, soapy water.

Would you recommend this cuticle remover? I have the most unruly cuticles!Sally Hansen® Gel Cuticle Remover
Does this soften the cuticles for trimming or do they just go away?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Gel Cuticle Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Barbara C.
Sally Hansen® Gel Cuticle Remover uploaded by Barbara C.
This product does a great job of softening the cuticle, and makes it so easy to clean up the nails and cuticles without damaging the surrounding area. Just like having it done by a professional!
Chrissy C.
Logan
I did not like this product. It didn't seem to work. It didn't do anything to my cuticles. Price point is a little bit expensive. Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Between washing and sanitizing my hands, my cuticles get a beating. This product keeps my nails looking clean and professional. This evens up my cuticles when they were looking raggedy and dry. Definitely would recommend!
Ghazal A.
Toronto, ON
Ok so I got this and it works but I wouldn’t suggest you buy it (or other similar products) as it’s really not necessary. It makes ur cuticles soft so u can remove them more easily after. U need to wash ur hands after (u’re not supposed to leave it on for long). Leaving ur hands in water for a few minutes does the same thing so unless u’re in a hurry and want to get the same effect in less than a minute.
Angela P.
Elverta, CA
Don't like it so much need to find a better brand . Not a good product would never buy it again
Emily M.
Humboldt, IA
I love this product so much. The gel is easy to apply and for me it works much better then oil cuticle remover. It's easy to apply and makes your cuticles super soft. I wouldn't change a thing about this product and would recommend to anyone, especially if you don't like using oil.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Easy to use and works great. Leaves my cuticles looking great without going to the salon.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
The gel works better for me versus a cream. The tip is perfect to avoid over use or messy manicures.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Not a huge fan of it just cause it had a bad smell to it. It does the job but just not for me
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Sally Hanson gel cuticle removal system is one of the better ones on the market. It's not harsh, my sensitive skin doesn't react to it which is a plus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
il y a 9 mois
Angel-Lynn F. il y a 7 mois
I use this on my boyfriend’s hands and before his nails were more cuticle than nail but I use this and it helps a lot! Also if you use cuticle oil and massage it into your cuticle pushing back towards your knuckle that helps too.
natia P.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
V M. il y a un an
I’ve had good experiences with it!
lisa L.
Portal
il y a 2 ans
Sally Hansen® Gel Cuticle Remover ?has any one tryed this? If so does it really work?
Martha D. il y a 2 ans
I have used this product before and it's pretty good. It worked for me pretty well and I have Natural Nails I don't have acrylic I don't have gel I don't have dip powder and even when I did have gel nails cuz I prefer having gel nails I used it on my cuticles and never had an issue with it. I recommend it!