BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat. The ultimate outfit for your nails. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly Y.
Yulee
It is very pretty but not what I was looking for it is more of a top coat not just a sparkly nail polish can still seeing nail underneath after three coats anymore than that it starts getting clumpy but if you're looking for a pretty topcoat I recommend it
Joyce M.
Personally, I LOVE purchasing my nail polishes at Sally's! There are so many brands to choose from and there are so many different colors! I typically shop at the local store, in Warsaw, and the prices of nail polish are so cheap! I would totally buy this product over and over again!
Ashley C.
Fairhope, AL
My daughter absolutely loves when I do her nails with the fuzzy coat! Fuzz Sea is her favorite. We love anything green! Very easy to apply and remove. Affordable, we get ours from Walmart. We also use a coat or two of Sally Hansen top coat!
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
This is a fun nail color and adds texture to any manicure, it lasts a normal amount of time for a nail polish and I have used it a few times. It is generally an inexpensive product and I would recommend this product to others
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Love this color and texture!! So so cute and really easy to apply. Looks amazing on the nail and has a really nice consistency. Super affordable so it's definitely worth the buy. I would buy again for sure!
Sam W.
It's easy to apply n sets within a few mins n feel fuzzy but furry highly recommend. I was able to apply it evenly without smudging it n chipping it