Sally Hansen® Fuzzy Coat Special Effect Textured Nail Color

by Sally Hansen

The ultimate outfit for your nails! Sally Hansen continues to lead the nail category with new 3D, unique textures inspired by fashion. Fuzzy Coat transforms nails with a 3D textured, woven fiber effect. Benefits • Dries quickly • Unique fiber texture •...

My passion for trying new polishes never dies! but glitter polish tend to take a long time to remove! can someone tell me if this is difficult to remove or not?
How evenly does it apply? Do you need several coats or just one?
Is this difficult to remove? I normally shy away from polishes with glitter because it takes forever to take it off.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Fuzzy Coat Special Effect Textured Nail Color!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoSpencer, WV
I really wish this would come back out in style. It’s funky, cute and out of the ordinary. To improve the product I would have more fuzzy less clear. I always seemed to get more clear that fuzzy no matter how much you shake it up.
10 months agoHaughton , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an okay polish. It isn’t as great as the sally Hansen gel polish or the diamond polish, but it is still a decent polish! It dried out fast though, which was disappointing.
8 months agoBrooklyn park
I like this. It's pretty nice. Cute too. Really great nail polish. Recommend it! For a top coat of random colors you got little white sprinkles! Good price. One of my favorites.
2 years agoSeneca, SC
This was an impulse buy since it's a little young for me, but I'm always drawn to anything shiny and colorful (inner child). I used this polish on my toes abs I liked it enough. It wasn't classy or chic but it made me smile and that's what's important to me. It dried fast and evenly and lasted a really really long time. It actually was kinda hard to remove with acetone polish remover. It has staying power!
10 months agoNA
This is an ok nail polish. It takes a bit of time to dry and it is a little sticky to put on which are some things I don't like about this product. On the other hand, once it dries, it is a very unique nail polish and the packaging in my opinion is nice.
a year ago
Was very nice and pretty when I first bought it. It takes a long time if you want the whole nail covered and you must wait after every layer or it’ll get clumpy and not dry. After awhile, the polish starts to clump and is hard to spread. If you want just a light coat of fuzz then I would recommend but if you want your nail to have tons of fuzz then I wouldn’t recommend.
2 years agoSan Marcos , TX
I got this in clearance at target. It wS pretty pricy and didn't really like it. The product seem to take forever to dry and the paint seemed to be very chunky and bloopy. The colors were nice but I wouldn't get this product. That was probably why it was on clearance.
2 years ago
The worst polish I have ever used. Once on, it not only looked like I had been into a bag of potato chips before they had dried, but they were so rough, they looked and felt like they should have been sanded. After finally getting it off, I threw the bottle away. Such a waste of money!! Would not recommend this to anyone.
2 years agoJacksonville, AR
I think at one point the nail polish was very in style. They came out with multiple cute colors that suited everyone style. I used to love these but they were very hard to take off my nails. If you were looking for this color I don't think they have it anymore. But I would recommend to kids and teenagers.
2 years ago
Personally, I LOVE purchasing my nail polishes at Sally's! There are so many brands to choose from and there are so many different colors! I typically shop at the local store, in Warsaw, and the prices of nail polish are so cheap! I would totally buy this product over and over again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...