BY SALLY HANSEN

A revitalizing lip treatment that instantly moisturizes. Lips look fuller, radiant and more defined.

Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This is the balm I use in my nightly routine. Sally Hansen products are high quality and very affordable. I've always woken up with soft smooth lips, since I've added this balm to my night time beauty ritual
member-e071e
This stuff is actually great! I picked it up at the nearest sally beauty. it left me in awee on how great it left my lips. It lasted about a few hours. Yes it was very easy to use just need some common sense. I recommend it and Would buy it again 100%.
Gaby S.
Omg I loveee this :). Better then burts beez or any other lip balm. Leaves my lips super soft. And it's so affordable it's like 1.50 :)) highly recommend. Super long lasting. MY FAVEE. Please go try it out beuts :)
Kendyll T.
This makes my lips feel so good! I love how it feels on and it works really well! I definitely recommend this product

Amazon