Sally Hansen® French Manicure White Tip Pen™ uploaded by Sarah L.Sally Hansen® French Manicure White Tip Pen™ uploaded by Sarah L.

BY SALLY HANSEN #65 in Nail Treatments

The French Manicure White Tip Pen™ from Sally Hansen makes it easy. Precision felt-tip pen creates a perfect white tip in a single stroke!

Get a salon-perfect French manicure at home, with Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™.

To use, glide fine tip over the whites of your nails. Let dry. Apply 1 or 2 coats of your favorite sheer color. Let dry and apply a top coat.

Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™ is a must-have for salon-perfect results at home!

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How To Apply:

• To use, glide fine tip over the whites of your nails.
  • Let dry.
  • Apply 1 or 2 coats of your favorite sheer color.
  • Let dry and apply a top coat.

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "It took me just a couple minutes to paint my own nails and they turned out pretty good!" in 1 review
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
I came across this because it was on sale in the nail section and was excited to try my DIY French nails at home. Little did I know that there was a reason that this was on sale... The consistency was either too sheer or too runny! If you press too hard, the whole thing explodes on your nail. You need pure luck to have the right amount of pressure and concentration.. but I never had a perfect session when I tried doing my French nails. I'd rather stick to regular white nail polish and some tape guides. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mindy S.
West Blocton, AL
I absolutely love this French manicure pen! It makes it so much easier to give yourself the perfect French manicure. So much easier than working with only the nail polish. I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Emma R.
I was hoping this pen would give me better results doing at-home French manicures, but it was difficult to use and the formula was too watery to look good on. The product was at least quite inexpensive. I would not buy it again. You'll have better luck with regular white nail polish and some stick-on guides.
Katie S.
Athens, GA
I didn't feel like it ever left enough pigment behind. The white was always too sheer and too runny. I've had better luck with small-brushed jars of nail polish. Wouldn't recommend for someone looking for a clean finish. Might be better for beginners looking to practice.
Laurice M.
Suwanee, GA
This pen is really good if you are a beginner and it is hard for you to do French with regular polish. When I bought mine it was around $7 at walgreens. Make sure to have nail polish remover around just incase for mess ups! If I had the chance to buy it again I would!
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
I really enjoy using this French tip pen. I've tried a similar one from L.A. Looks and it wasn't as good as this one. The white comes out more thicker and less watery than the cheaper brand and is a decent price.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
This french tip pen has lasted me a very long time. However it is because I never reach for it. It is handy to have a pen to apply a french manicure in theory, but this one however is pretty mediocre. I love all Sally Hansen products, besides this! Besides my shaky hand, the french tip comes out on my nail translucent and not looking clean or nice looking. As well the paint in the tube after a while comes out sort of tinted yellow, which is not cute at all. I would love to try out this product if they recreated it with a better formula perhaps.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
This product makes giving yourself a French mani super easy! It took me just a couple minutes to paint my own nails and they turned out pretty good! I would recommend this to a friend. It was a bit more than I would have liked to spend at about $7 but rationalized that had I gone to a salon I would have paid at least 3x's the amount.
Jillian W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I was so excited when I bought this and just ended up being disappointed. Very difficult to control the amount of polish and it comes out thin and watery. After a few days it dried up. Don't waste your money.
Edith L.
Middletown, DE
I really like this pen for French tips. I use it on my toes only. It is easy to use and fast drying. The results are great.
The only bad part is that the brush/tip dries I would say in three months of not using it and it doesn't work anymore.
I still buy it anyways