Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™

by Sally Hansen

Innovative French Manicure Pen is as easy as using a felt tip pen. Just one stroke for a fast, easy, flawless French white tip. Fine tip is perfect for shorter nails, precision pedicures and creating a thin line.

how is this product?
Start your review of Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™!
Product Highlights
It took me just a couple minutes to paint my own nails and they turned out pretty good!in reviews
Aly H.
Powell, WY
Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™ uploaded by Aly H.
This was exactly what I wanted for my french mani’s at home. It’s easy to use and affordable. Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™
Edith L.
Middletown, DE
I really like this pen for French tips. I use it on my toes only. It is easy to use and fast drying. The results are great. The only bad part is that the brush/tip dries I would say in three months of not using it and it doesn't work anymore. I still buy it anyways
Erika C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™ uploaded by Erika C.
This product is amazing! Wether you need a touch up in a French manicure or doing one from scratch it’s super easy to use even if you have bad pulse. Completely recommend it!
Emily S.
Irmo, SC
Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™ uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was way too hard and took multiple tries to get it right. I don’t recommend this for someone that is doing their own nails. Maybe if someone else is using it to do your nails then its okay but i wouldn’t recommend this to a friend.
Alexis B.
Hampton, IA
I'm not a big fan of these type of pens. They do as they are intended , but the application process can be messy and hard to control the product.
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Giving myself a french manicure is just about the easiest thing ever with this Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen!!!! You just glide the tip of the pen across the tip of your fingernail, let it dry, and apply a top coat! Done and done! So easy to use, so foolproof and clean-looking, you really can’t beat this product if you’re a DIY person like me... Saves a lot of time and money on manicures! DEFINITELY recommend this!
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen™ uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
So, I’m the type of person that would rather DIY my own manicure than spend the money to have someone else do it,... Only problem was, I could not do a decent looking French manicure for the life of me!!! It just always looked unprofessional and messy, and I was really disappointed... Fast forward to discovering this Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen, and now giving myself a french manicure is just about the easiest thing ever!!!! You just glide the tip of the pen across the tip of your fingernail, let it dry, and apply a top coat! Done and done! So easy to use, so foolproof and clean-looking, you really can’t beat this product if you’re a DIY person like me! DEFINITELY recommend this!
Lovely S.
Love it! It makes at home manicures so much easier. The tip gets a little feathered out so it won’t last as long as the polish dose. Unless you are using weekly for a fresh set. But this is something I’d continue to buy. I’d definitely recommend this to try. Works well for designing as well!
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen works, but it doesn’t last for long. I likes that my nails looked clean(er) while using this product.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Lol this brings back childhood memories lol I remember always using this to do my French tips when I was younger. They used to look good and it was easy to use