Sally Hansen French Manicure Nearly Nude, Natural White uploaded by Meryem O.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Go French Get that awesome French manicure complementing your skin tone with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails French Manicure Set. This product makes it easy to get that perfect French manicure at home now- Chip resistant, long lasting French manicure- Prevent chipping, splitting and yellowing- Lovely French shades A Closer Look: With shades that won't chip or fade, the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails French Manicure Set will complement your skin perfectly. It's a complete kit for French Manicure. Get Started: Step 1 - Shake gently. Apply one coat of Natural White to nail tip above nail guide. Start at one side, stroking on a slant to the center. Allow to dry thoroughly, and then gently lift guide off nail. Step 2 - Shake Natural Color gently. Brush 1-2 coats over nails, letting each coat dry before applying the next one. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
I haven't used this in several years, but I remember the set being difficult to use. The pink/tan polish is fine, but the white polish isn't opaque enough. You have to use several coats to get an opaque finish. They have tape guidelines for the tip, but when you use too much white polish it bleeds
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Wow was I impressed! I have never been great at doing nails. I was skeptical of how well this would look, as I was doing it for a wedding. VERY easy to do and looks wonderful. If you are wanting to get a French manicure without spending the money, this is definitely the way to go.
Pooja N.
Pooja N.
Good Stuff. Easy to use and lasts a decent amount of time. Good price and you can find it at multiple drug stores which is always nice. I would say try it if you want nice nails simple and professional looking. I would recommend it. Sally Hansen has good nail products.
Dawna R.
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. I always do my own nails and these colors are perfect for a great looking inexpensive french manicure. The sticker guides are also wonderful. They can also be used cor any type of nail art.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love Sally Hansen French manicure set it gives me the salon look for a lot less. It looks great and is durable.
Isabela B.
Isabela B.
Jackson Heights
I got this set at Duane Read for a reasonable price. I don't really get my nail done at the salon because it's not in my budget. I love getting French nails and this was a perfect alternative.it is very easy to use and get amazing results. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
This is a great brand, it has a variety of products and just like all the other ones this one is great. if you are looking for a natural look its definitely the way to go. they also has other colors as single polishes but i believe they are limited in these duos
Laura K.
Laura K.
When I did my own nails this was always my go too. The strips are very good and made a good line.. and the polish works greats and stays on
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
I actually use the white in this set for a lot of nail art, but the set used as intended is pretty good. The only thing I have noticed is the white does seem to run when you put a top coat on so you have to make sure you get enough on there so you aren't dragging over it a bunch plus make sure it's dry all the way before you put the top coat on. Other than that, it's decent for the price and for diy-ers.
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
Anaheim, CA
Love this. It's long lasting a doesn't chip easily. Colors are very natural.
Luane S.
Luane S.
Alguem ja usou? Eu adoro coisas relacionadas a unha e queria muito saber a opniao de alguem para que eu compre e esteja confiante que é bom !