Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit for Unisex uploaded by Hayley D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

French manicure kit nearly nude 2289 by Sally Hansen for women 2 x 0.45 ounce manicure. French manicure kit nearly nude 2289 was launched by the design house of Sally Hansen. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Breyah H.
I was walking through the makeup isle and i ran across this french manicure. I purchased it, used it, and i was amazed. The colors are perfect and my nails really look professionally done. It's a good quality product. I promise you'll get your moneys worth.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is very easy to used and is perfect for a emergency mani and pedi.
Is a good quality and a good price , i bought it from the cvs so is very easy to find it in the local farmacy i would recommend this to my friends
Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks super nice when you first apply it but over a few days it starts to crack and get dirty and the dirt gets in the cracks. The consistency of the nail polish also get really thick over a short period of time.
Cassandra N.
Pontiac, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all the time as a Hooters girl in college! Such a good price and we could only have French manicures. The only thing about it was I don't like the brush that the white comes with so I swapped it out.
Trudy G.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product as often as i can. I love having my toes french manicured. If anyone is looking for a great, non-expensive way for your nails to look amazing, i highly recommended!
Sara R.
Laurel
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the kit before I kind didn't like it so much...it wasn't pricey it was okay in price....it just so easy to chip off which wasn't okay...
Cristina J.
Sally Hansen products are really to use, no mess..they don't leave u that streak lines..I do my fingers/toes with these..easy, it comes with everything u need :)
Kayla
I am a nail addict and I adore these!it takes some time to perfect a French mani,but once you do,you'll love this brand.
Giselle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using nude colors for my nails so I feel like this will definitely look good on me
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay but it doesn't work any better than using a different white and clear polish to do a french manicure. If I am going to get a fresh manicure, I get my nails done. No mater what I do, my french manicures turn out horribly when I do them on my own.