BY SALLY HANSEN

Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This brand has been out for a long time and I know and trust this brand. I usually buy mine at Walmart it's more cheaper there then anywhere else. I love it it doesn't crack or fade after putting it on.
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
The colors are nice, makes you look more professional but I was never good at doing my nails. This is a good gift for those who can do their own nails with no problems. Polish doesn't seem to last long on the nails, gets chipped easily.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Did not like this product at all. Didn't like ingredient list, didn't like application, didn't think it was worth the money or time spent on it. Save your money and buy something else in this category
Kate H.
Butte, MT
I use this for all of my nail colors. After applying my color, I put a light coat if Insta Dry on top, and within minutes I can resume my daily activities. Be careful to let your color dry a little bit before adding this product, or you could end up with a little bubbling.
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL
This is great to use as a top coat. When I get French manicure it keeps the white white. It dries fast. and lasts a long time. You can buy it anywhere. I been using Sally Hansen product for a long time. I have recommend this to others. And showed them my nails.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Great product. Makes nail polish dry quickly. I'm impatient when it comes to painting my nails, so this product is a sigh of relief. It's easy to apply, easy to use and I would probably buy it again when my bottle runs out.
Silvana M.
Sally Hansen products always come through for me, especially their nail polishes. A top coat is always useful when applying nail polish and helps protect the nails from chipping.
Stefania M.
This top coat WORKS. No chip. Dry fast. My only suggestion would be to wait a little bit for the color nail polish to air a little bit before applying the coat.
Beatriz C.
This was a good top coat. I did use two coats to ensure full coverage. I felt like it did stay on for quite a long time and help prolonged my nail color life.
Lauren S.
This stuff is amazing! Drys super fast while also giving that shine everyone wants a top coat to provide. It's affordable and does what the bottle says!