BY SALLY HANSEN

Fast, Flawless, French Mani. Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, it's easy to get a salon perfect French Tip any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Benefits • Lasts...

• Does it peel off easily? I have some at home, but haven't tried i...3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these. Are they worth it? And are they ...3 Answers
  • Do these actually work? I'm curious to try but they are pretty pr...59 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crissy L.
Instantly feel in love with this design Sally Hansen® French Mani Nail Polish Strips comes in several trendy designs to choose from to allow you to chnage everyday easy removal using nail polish remover. Easy application directions and the best part no wet mess absolutely no drying perfect for me im an on the GO mom. Price is affordable between $6 to $10 depending on the design. Totally recommend this product and will purchase in the future.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I'm a mom of 3 and a cna. These don't work for me. They last maybe 24 hours with the lifestyle I have. They're so pretty but just not for me. I rather just apply a nice polish and deal with some chipping. Definitely wont buy these in the future
Denaysha B.
I like using these strips when I am unable to go to the salon to complete my manicure. They are easy to use and comfortable on the nails. They last a decent amount of time and are inexpensive as well.
Lesley C.
Owensboro, KY
These nail wraps are ok, for me they last maybe a day or two and so im not sure what im doing wrong because i prep my nails and clean them before using the product but still only last 2 days or less. they are easy to reply and i have seen others who where them and have great luck and love them im just not one. if i could get them to work i give it a five..
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
These nail effects stickers are super easy to use and last a long time without chipping. The down side is that sometimes it’s hard to remove and you have to use a lot of polish remover. There are a lot of cute patterns but I wish there were more because i’d love to try them out!!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
I love press on nails because when in a rush u can just have your nails popped on and they look freshly done . I always buy mine in kmart or target . pretty good product , just make sure u look at the size of the nails so they fit perfectly. Buy again ? yes all the time .
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love the Sally Hanson nail polish stickers! They are actual nail polish but they stick on like a sticker. They actually last for a decent amount of time 1-2 weeks and they look beautiful and professional. Definitely worth a buy!
Tristyn T.
Love these nail strips so much!!! They look like real polish, which they are, but they go on so easy. These last me much longer than regular nail polish, and you get a lot of uses from the extra strips.
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Effects French Manicure - Silver Lining more...
This product is just ok. It wasn't that easy to apply and I feel like it didn't last at all. The price isn't bad, but should be cheaper considering how poorly it works. I don't think I would recommend.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
These are excellent alternatives to polish or acrylics. They take quite a bit of work but they will not chip or fade. They’re almost always on sale at Walgreens and you should try them.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
Have been thinking of picking these up at Duane Reade..anyone try and know how long I can expect them to last? I love the designs but want to know they stay on. Thanks!!
Betty B.
Do these actually work? I'm curious to try but they are pretty pricey and I don't want to risk it if they don't work.
Vanessa M.
Has anybody seen these at their local Dollar Tree?
Lizbeth M.
NORCROSS, GA
Typically how long does it last?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Were these hard to apply?