BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Sally Hansen French Mani Nail Polish Strips

Sally Hansen® French Mani Nail Polish Strips

by Sally Hansen

Fast, Flawless, French Mani. Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, it's easy to get a salon perfect French Tip any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Benefits • Lasts...

Are these still sold in stores where you live?
Does the product has different colors?
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® French Mani Nail Polish Strips!
Jolene L.
Sally Hansen® French Mani Nail Polish Strips uploaded by Jolene L.
These are amazing! Super easy to put on and they stay on way longer than other press on nails. I love these so much. My best friend actually sent me a box and I fell in love. There's so many different designs and the price is a great value. I think I'm addicted... But hey, you can't go wrong with these!
Gimena R.
Paterson, NJ
It works great it stays if you do not peel it off it did not last long as I especially wanted it to thats what I think and also a little hard to put on
Kathy R.
Calabasas, CA
I like these. But I can't find any plain ones any more. I liked those best. The designs are cute, but I have sort of aged out of "cute," if you know what I mean. The solid colors looked good, were easy to apply, and were long-lasting.
Alexa C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I 💗 all the shapes and designs. Lots of colors! if they were 10$ i would still buy them. But they go on very easy. Beautiful designs. I only wish that there was,an eaiseir way to take the accsess off! hope this helped!
Jeanne D.
Clifton Heights, PA
If you need a quick design but don't have the time to go sit at the salon this is the thing for you - they are quick and easy to put on - look nice - a little difficult removing but all in all well worth as a home manicure solution.
Cassie G.
Hinesville, GA
Used this product many times and was never disappointed - so many awesome patterns to choose from - application can be a little tricky but so worth it!!
Courtney A.
Jenkins, KY
As a high school student whose time is dedicated to school work and sports, I don't have much to spare. Sooo a majority of the time nail care doesn't seem to make the cut. But with these, its quick and easy , and you leave the house looking fabulous!
allyson G.
Mill Spring, NC
I love the design of the nail strips they are so cute. But they don't last, chip super easy, and they don't always stick to your nail. Not the best nail art product
Stephanie B.
El Paso, TX
Love these! Good variety of patterns and they last longer than you would think. Also easy to apply.
Gloria A.
I'm not a fan of these stickers my daughter put them on one time for a party and they didn't last long i guess you could say these are fine for the quicks but they are not long lasting

216 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...