BY SALLY HANSEN

sssimaxx A.
Boston
The consistency was a little too runny for me probably because I usually tend to go for a more creamy foot moisturizer but it did the job nonetheless & it kept my feet super soft throughout the entire day!
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using this product and I'm pretty happy with it so far. It goes on easy and feels good. I put it on before bed/after a shower. I find it to be affordable.
Diana P.
Alpharetta
It works very good for me! It moisturizes the dry skin of my foot, I have used it after bath and before to sleep and the results are pretty good.
Lindsey J.
Fort Myers, FL
This cream was a little watery for my liking, but great for cracked heals! Put on before bed with socks and it works really well!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great healing cream, works better than just a standard moisturizer. Pretty good value for the money.