BY SALLY HANSEN

Fabulous Fingertips With Just One Tool. Cuts neatly & easily. Stainless steel Complete Your Tool Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and nourish nails and cuticles. . see more...

• These things always freak me out, does it actually cut nails well o...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Best nail and cuticle scissors I've ever used! I especially love them when I'm trimming the hang nails or loose pieces of skin that sometimes come up off of your cuticles. They trim off loose pieces of nail as well really good! I would recommend using them to any friend!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Product works, but not very well. I cannot seem to be able to angle it properly to trip off my cuticle nice and pretty. But overall, very easy to maneuver.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My routine isn't complete without these! They take care of my hangnails & cuticles with no pain! I love how tiny they are! So easy to use!
Kasi B.
Kasi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works as you would expect it. Good price, sharp and easy to use. Only complaint is maybe make the handle where your dings go in bigger.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
These things always freak me out, does it actually cut nails well or? I always use clippers