BY SALLY HANSEN

Edith M.
My hands are always over drying since I'm constantly washing them but this helps my nails and hands be moisturized which I love, I hate when my hands or nails are all dry and cracked but this give life to my nails!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Applying this once a day in the morning has done wonders for my knuckles and cuticles. I live in a very cold, dry climate and in the winters my hands tend to get crazy dry. The fast absorbing cream had helped so much.
Linda A.
Great product. I'm super caring of my hands and nails and I'm always out to find a great product that works. This will not disappoint. It's also not expensive either. Bought it at a local walmart
Teresa C.
Atlanta, GA
This hand and cuticle cream is very thick and rich. It really does a great job of softening and moisturizing the skin.
Sara S.
Muse, PA
It smells super good!! Light cream with not too much of tgat greasy feeling on hands.
MarbleRose B.
Kingfisher close , Nottingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so so so good! Like zesty oranges, it smells that good that you want to keep getting it out and using it. Great for home manicures and for having in your bag to hydrate your hands on the go! ✌🏻
Paola S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how it works on my hands it leave the very nice and the only thing I don't like is the package it's very gentle, it meet my expectations i definitely recommend to others it is just too good.
Celeste G.
Pergamino (Buenos Aires)
Muy buen producto, lo recomiendo deja la piel super suave. Linda de usar y el contacto es suave y rico
Alejandra E.
CDMX
Sally tiene productos muy buenos, sĂşper recomendado! Funciona excelente, vale muchĂ­simo la pena
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Has anyone used this? is it greasy feeling after it's absorbed?
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hands get so dry lately is this good for great moisture?