BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Eyebrow Shapers Shapes Brows Quickly Stainless Steel "Skin Guard" Blades COntains 3 Shapers Sally Hansen EYEBROW SHAPERS quickly and accurately shapes and trims brows without tweezing. Safety designed "Skin Guard" blades help protect...

alexandra c.
Anacortes, WA
Product is great for trying to get those random rogue hairs that you don’t even understand how they grow there. Gentle on the skin, sharp enough to get hairs, but not enough to exfoliate or irritate the skin. Small blade makes it nice and easy to maneuver.
Alexis N.
Arlington, TX
It's easy to use to shape my eyebrows when I'm too lazy to pluck them or in the more sensitive areas or more hairy areas. It's the perfect size to get into small areas. Not too sharp, but you can cut yourself if you're not careful.
Elisa A.
That's are okay. Definitely not the best. I feel the razor gets dull pretty fast and starts pulling on my hairs which hurts. I might as well just pluck them. But if you need a disposable type razor this would do.
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
This are pretty good! I use these to shape my eyebrows when I'm in a hurry I just to like that they get dull very quickly but for the price it's not bad at all
Jadynne O.
Austin, TX
While this isn't my favorite way to groom my eyebrows, this is a great product. If you like quick, painless, and easy brow shaping, these are for you!
Erin B.
Layton, UT
These are my back up for the in between waxing and I love that they have the safety feature so I don’t cut my skin off. Good product for the price!
Julie T.
Schaumburg, IL
Love using these since I wear glasses and these are small enough I can use this product with my glasses on. The are great for travel too.
Sofia F.
These eye brow razors are great for eye brows but I also use them for.my whole face an they work great for a smooth hairless look
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
I use these for when I don't want to pluck my eyebrows. It affordable fix. I always wet my eyebrows and the shaper before use
Sara R.
I loved it at the beginning when I first bought it but then it got dull very quick...they is definitely room for improvement

Amazon