BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Eyebrow Shapers Shapes Brows Quickly Stainless Steel "Skin Guard" Blades COntains 3 Shapers Sally Hansen EYEBROW SHAPERS quickly and accurately shapes and trims brows without tweezing. Safety designed "Skin Guard" blades help protect...

Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
These neat little thingys are amazing when you find some stray hairs growing in and need a quick little shape up before going out or to work. They are cheap, easy to use and fun colored, so they're easy to find!
Meghan F.
I use these to shave my face. It doesn't grow back thicker like many used to believe. My skin is softer (it removes that layer of dead skin cells) so my makeup goes on smoother! I will repurchase these again.
Bridgett L.
These eyebrow trimmers come in handy when it come to shaping your eyebrows. If your in a hurry and aren't able to make an eyebrow appointment this tool is handy to have for a quick trim or simple touch up!
Emily C.
Temple, TX
These honestly changed my eyebrow game for the better! My eyebrows have never looked so good and I have these to thank! They're basically tiny little razors that help you get the brow shape you desire.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I use these for everything they get your eyebrows great plus your lip area perfectly. I love how they last forever. I don't see any need to improve. They are so easy to use and so cheap. I love buying these.
Kimberly M.
I actually use these to shave my face. I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes the eyebrows are not the only part that needs a little TLC. These are small enough to get between the eyebrows too.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Highly recommend these to anybody for their lovely brows! They are really easy to use. Just depending on your type/style of brow it doesn't really matter. Love these they are so helpful!!
Yozed D.
These are perfect for cleaning up my brows and my lip are. I like how small the razor is it makes it easier to use without shaving hair I don't want to shave like my lashes
Geneva P.
El Paso , TX
Love these! They are so easy to use, and great for removing hair on your face as well as shaping eyebrows. Last a good amount of time, and you can find them at Target, Walmart, Walgreens or CVS
Mindi P.
Des Allemands, LA
These shapers are amazing! Not only do I use these to keep my brows in shape for all of my photos, I also use it for any other hairs I have on my face. As well as my peach fuzz! I definitely recommend if you hate plucking and can be careful with a razor. It's tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, it's super useful!

Amazon