BY SALLY HANSEN #61 in Waxing Kits

Sally Hansen Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax, 1ct: For Use On: Eyebrows, face and lips Features: Microwavable, lasts up to 8 weeks Includes: Mini-tweezers and brow guides

Emily M.
Gillett, WI
I do my own eyebrows at least once a month my self and this is what my mother used and what I use. It’s cost effective and I think I do a pretty darn good job making myself look decent. So I recommend.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how easy this is to use despite the painful process but you know what they say? With beauty comes...pain lol. It's really not that bad. The best part is it's been 3 weeks and I still have amazing results. I've even accomplished the eyebrows with the stencil kit that came with it.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just used this product and it worked really well. It is a microwaveable wax that hardens. I think the price is amazing, mine was $5.99 at Ulta. It worked well and didn't leave my sensitive skin upset. I would recommend this to someone who needs to clean up the brows!
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
Love the home hair removal kit! I buy at least once a year, and use it faithfully 1-2 times a month! It's so affordable, I prefer this brand unless I'm getting g professional done! Yes I will purchase again!
Alese W.
St. Louis
I hate waxing because it's a pain but this product makes it a little less painful. The hair stays away and the men come to play. It's simple to use and if u don't want to go to a professional this is a great product for you
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I used this years ago and it was a waste of money. It could have improved over the years but I will not purchase it again. I now use Veet or Nair facial hair removers and they work great for me without all the mess.
Kathryn M.
Urbana, IL
I really like this a lot..its quick, easy, and relatively mess free. The kit comes with the wax, brow guides, and tweezers. The brow guides and tweezers are pretty useless. But the wax itself is good! You just heat it in the microwave, apply it wherever. Then it dries in the perfect amount of time and you pull it off and all of your hair comes off. I use it for my face and to clean up my eyebrows. I feel like for actually shaping your eyebrows it might be hard to use if the wax is completely melted, but I haven't tried that so I wouldn't know.
Katti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
If you're looking for a at home waxing kit, I always go with this. Only bad Part is getting it too hot. But then you just let it sit. But it definitely a favorite.
Karrianne M.
I love this wax treatment, and you can't get any better than this price! For pain, it can be slightly painful on the upper lip area, but the chin area is fine. It's the only at-home wax treatment I've tried, but in comparison to other methods of hair removal, it is by far my favorite.
Laser Hair Removal - extremely painful and costly; it doesn't work for everyone.
Professional Waxing - painful and costly, but faster than at-home.
Tweezing - time-consuming and tedious.
Razor/Trimmer - honestly embarrassing; hair grows back heavier and quicker
If you follow the directions, you'll have no trouble.
Sarah F.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this stuff! I've been buying it for years. I've lost count of how many times that I've purchased it. I use it on my upper lip and chin. I tried my eyebrows once, but then I dripped it into my eyelashes. Now I leave that part to the professionals! However, I do prefer to wax my own lip and chin and save $20. Plus, I can do it at home and at night, so it looks completely normal by the morning.
patricia a.
Fresno, CA
Is it painful?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do this really work ? I would love to know and test this out.