BY SALLY HANSEN

20% stronger formula! Up to 50% faster!

Rapidly removes even the toughest polish and darkest colors fast! Enriched formula easily removes polish with essential nutrients to help to promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of vitamins helps dissolve polish and replace needed moisture to nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Quaternium-15, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methenamine, Methylparaben, D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

Nicole F.
Harlingen, TX
I wasn’t really a big fan of this polish remover. I use about 3 to 4 coats of polish and this took me a cotton ball for each nail to remove. I use a base coat 2 coats color and a top coat and it seemed like it was going to take a day just to remove all the polish off! And I tried to use this with a glitter polish I used on my daughter and it was almost impossible, I had to peel some of the polish off myself. However, it doesn’t damage or leave a white film once polish is finally remove. The smell also isn’t so strong compared to some removers I have used before. I may just use it on my daughters nails when I use regular polish on her.
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
Obviously it’s a must to keep some nail polish remover stored in the house. Nothing worse than wanting to paint your nails and realizing you have none! This Sally Hansen one gets the job done. Not sure if the strengthening part actually does anything
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
This is a classic nail polish remover that does the job. I have tried generic nail polish removers think that they are all the same. That is not the case. I have yet to meet a nail polish remover with the same strength as this one.
Staci S.
This works excellent! It removes all the nail polish in a timely fashion. You don’t have to keep scrubbing at your nails to get the color off. It’s a fast swipe and you’re done. I love that it doesn’t take forever :)
Baylee D.
Carlyle, IL
This is a great nail polish remover. It’s extra strength which helps to remove stubborn glitter polish. It’s also not very drying to the nail beds, however it extremely drying on the surrounding skin.
Tabitha C.
Boise
Works really well especially if you're trying to soak off gel polish or acrylics. Rate of 1-10 I'd put it at a 6 just because all polish removers dry out the skin but this does it much worse.
Aliss T.
I’ve used this one thinking it would add some strength or help my nail. However , it didn’t not work on me. Maybe my nails were so weak that it couldn’t resist to all ingredients on it. My nails turned quite red while taking my nail polish off with this one. I would definitely try once I have stronger nails. Maybe it will work better for me
Brittany O.
Flat Gap
Works pretty good. It's alittle expensive when you can buy the cheap brand and it works just as good. I'll buy this brand if they don't have the kind I'm looking for.
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
This nail polish remover is great. The smell isn’t too strong, effective and affordable. I bought this product at Target and I’m very satisfied. This product is gentle enough on the skin where it doesn’t leave it feeling too dry. I recommend.
Isabel R.
This is a good product but it definitely dries out my nails. You have to put some type of ointment on after you use it. I just put it on a cottten ball to take off the polish. I would probably buy I different brand so that my nails don’t dry out.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Will this turn my nails yellow?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
whats the difference between regular nail polish remover and this one?

Kohl's