Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesSally Hansen
Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body

Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body

by Sally Hansen

NULL

Does this product make anyone else’s face red/hurt[product:sally-hansen-extra-strength-creme-hair-bleach-for-face-&-body]?
How much does this product damage your hair and how much lifting does it have
I really want my tiny mustache g o n e and hate shaving dont mind waxing but would you say this last longer or gets too long anyways..?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body I am using this bleach for so long and it gives best results. It even lightens darkest hairs so it saves my face from waxing and using thread or razor.
Carol K.
Chatsworth, CA
This is great for those of you who do not want to remove your mustache hair but just bleach it because you don’t want to have regrowth or it to be stubbly. I used to use this but now I use the cream that just wipes off hair. It’s simple, easy and fast! Love it.
Aisha P.
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Aisha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a big project I really like using it Itza good for glitching here in certain parts not on in it’s advisable not to use a lot because if you have sensitive skin am you don’t want to use that often but other than that once in awhile it’s okay to use
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a useful product. You mix this powder in a small cup with a bleaching cream. Then spread it over the facial hair you want bleached. It works so well and lasts quite awhile. Definitely worth the money.
Melissa A.
Milford
Overall this product was great. It gave detailed directions on what you needed to do. I have dark hair generally, so even though I put double the product on and I would leave the product on for longer than it said to, it still didn't completely bleach me like I needed to be. I think I would buy this product again and give it another try. I think I would just trim down some more of my hair and not necessarily have as much.
Candice V.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This stuff works well for areas like mustache. It does not work well on thick, dark hairs, just lightens "peach fuzz" type hair.
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this bleach cream for the first time. I don’t have much positive results for this. I had lot of itching after applying this cream . It lightened the facial hairs . It is infused with aloe to condition the skin .
marolyn C.
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by marolyn C.
This product worked really good for me. It was gentle it didn’t cause any irritation. Also it wasn’t expensive, it was a good price for the box. I have used this product more than once and I love it.
Maria M.
Bryan, TX
This is perfect if you don't want to remove your facial hair and just want to bleach them to hide. It stings a little bit but it's tolerable.
Stephanie F.
N Branford, CT
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! A bit strong for sensitive skin but gets the job done !!! Works wells
Ask a question to the Influenster community...