Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesSally Hansen
Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body

Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body

by Sally Hansen

NULL

Does this product make anyone else’s face red/hurt[product:sally-hansen-extra-strength-creme-hair-bleach-for-face-&-body]?
How much does this product damage your hair and how much lifting does it have
I really want my tiny mustache g o n e and hate shaving dont mind waxing but would you say this last longer or gets too long anyways..?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body I am using this bleach for so long and it gives best results. It even lightens darkest hairs so it saves my face from waxing and using thread or razor.
Aisha P.
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Aisha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a big project I really like using it Itza good for glitching here in certain parts not on in it’s advisable not to use a lot because if you have sensitive skin am you don’t want to use that often but other than that once in awhile it’s okay to use
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a useful product. You mix this powder in a small cup with a bleaching cream. Then spread it over the facial hair you want bleached. It works so well and lasts quite awhile. Definitely worth the money.
Candice V.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This stuff works well for areas like mustache. It does not work well on thick, dark hairs, just lightens "peach fuzz" type hair.
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this bleach cream for the first time. I don’t have much positive results for this. I had lot of itching after applying this cream . It lightened the facial hairs . It is infused with aloe to condition the skin .
marolyn C.
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by marolyn C.
This product worked really good for me. It was gentle it didn’t cause any irritation. Also it wasn’t expensive, it was a good price for the box. I have used this product more than once and I love it.
Melissa A.
Milford
Overall this product was great. It gave detailed directions on what you needed to do. I have dark hair generally, so even though I put double the product on and I would leave the product on for longer than it said to, it still didn't completely bleach me like I needed to be. I think I would buy this product again and give it another try. I think I would just trim down some more of my hair and not necessarily have as much.
Stephanie F.
N Branford, CT
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Crème Hair Bleach - For Face & Body uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! A bit strong for sensitive skin but gets the job done !!! Works wells
Vickmarie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing. I bought this to use it on my face. I have always had that peach fuss that at some point it is just annoying. Ever since my pregnancy, I noticed the hair got darker and it was a concern of mine. I had looked for options but most recommendations were to shave or wax it. I was not looking for an option that would require that much maintenance so I did not commit. I had used this once several years ago and it worked okay but this time around it was a life saver. The smell is not as strong as it used to be. It did not irritate my skin and it worked perfectly by following the instructions provided on the box. I used it for my cheeks and jawline as my mustache is a different story. If you have the same problem, I recommend you give it a try. I bought mine at Walmart.
Lisset L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Another Sally Hansen product I swear by. This little box has been a life changer for me. I used to wax my face hair, arm hairs, pretty much any unwanted body hair. But I would always break out and my hair always grew back so quickly, it was such a headache and pain (literally). Then I tried this face & body bleach.. 1) it doesn't burn. 2) it doesn't smell bad 3) it's easy to do at home 4) it actually WORKS! It lasts me 2-3 months before I have to bleach the areas again. I definitely recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...