BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Smooth, no-drip formula mixes fast and easily.
Gentle formula with comforting Aloe Vera.
Consistent results every time.
Sweet almond scent.

Creme Hair Bleach Activator Powder: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Zeolite, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Aqua/Water/Eau.<Br/><Br/>Creme Hair Bleach: Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Laneth-16, Ceteth-16, Steareth-16, Oleth-16, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bht, Tocopherol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.<Br/><Br/>Preconditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Soluble Collagen, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben.

How To Apply:

• USING THE ML SCALE on the mixing cup, pour powder activator up to the 5 ML line, as shown at right.
  • Squeeze EXTRA STRENGTH CREME HAIR BLEACH FOR FACE AND BODY into mixing cup, filling to 15 ML line, as shown. Use the spatula to level the creme. (Now you have the right proportion of two parts bleach to one part activator!) Cap tube tightly.
  • Use the enclosed spatula to thoroughly blend the activator and creme bleach. For bleaching larger areas, pour activator to 10 ML line and add creme bleach to 30 ML line, following above directions. You are now ready to bleach.
  • Never mix creme bleach and activator until you’re ready to begin treatment.
  • Always discard any unused mixture after treatment. Wash cup and spatula after each use.
  • Spread bleach mixture with spatula, completely covering hair you want lightened.
  • Wait 8 minutes. Use spatula to remove mixture from one small area. If hair is not completely bleached, apply more mixture over area and wait 5 more minutes.
  • Wash off with cold water. Dry thoroughly.
  • Discard any remaining mixture. Wash and dry spatula and mixing cup. Resistant hair may require subsequent treatments to reach the desired degree of lightness. Wait 24 hours before repeating application. Download Instruction Sheet.

• How many days or weeks does it take for your roots to be ...2 Answers
  • does it burn? i have senstive skin4 Answers
  • I've been on the fence about using this product but I can...2 Answers
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
The bleach gives a gold color to your hair. I think it's amazing because it blends onto your skin but it smells awful. You don't want to breathe with your nose when you are using it on your face. I have used it on one part of my face hair 6 months ago and it is still bleached. It's a good product but can burn or irritate sensitive skin. I gave it a four because it stayed for so long but due to the other facts it probably deserves a three. My skin is sensitive and it overreacted to the bleach, but trying isn't losing. You can give it a shot.
Averi L.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love this product! I’ve always been very sensitive about the hair on my arms but I don’t want to shave them. This product is good to bleach my arm hair and last for a good month or two before I have to reapply it! Unfortunately it has a very itchy sensation during and slightly after application, but it is worth the 10 minutes and great results. Would recommend if you have the same insecurities or are interested in bleaching a part of your body!
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Thanks to my dark hair and features, my upper lip has always been a self-conscious area for me, but Sally’s Hair Cream Bleach comes to the rescue in between wax visits. While it doesn’t usually get all hairs 100%, it is easy to mix, apply and use. I highly recommend for women looking to make dark hairs less noticeable :) I typically can get 3-4 uses out of each kit.
Xochilt F.
I love this product because my arms have lots of dark hair so it’s more noticeable and I use this is help a lot is make my hair blond and it looks like I have less on my arm.This can last for 2or 3 weeks,inside the package there’s some rules to follow and the stuff you need to make it with.This is what’s inside the box.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Not only does this cream make unwanted darker hair disappear it also helps with your confidence. There is nothing more wrong than people stating you have a moustache or fuzz on your chin. When I use this product I feel more confident and don't feel like everyone is looking at my dark facial hair. And the price is GREAT.
Vidhi A.
I use hair bleach once a month. I love it for beach trips or low cut dresses. Sally Hansen is a good one for sensitive skin. Doesn’t make my skin red. It’s easy to use. I normally only need to apply it for 12 mins.
jamesline j.
west palm beach
I'm going to be honest - this product burned my face. I do have sensitive skin, but I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and this was just too much. It almost seemed like I had to cake the mixture on my face for it to even work. Sometimes it was very successful while other times, I was pretty disappointed. Try finding another brand.Like This?1Angela R.Los Lunas, NM48 reviewsSept. 17, 2016, 8:59 p.m.I have quite a bit of facial hair and i wont wax or shave it but this is an easy was to give the illusion that I don't have hair on my face. It doesnt take up much time and is painless . it also blondes the hair for some time before another treatment is necessary.Like This?1Olivia M.Milford, NH1 reviewJune 28, 2016, 6:40 p.m.I tested this on a small portion of my arm hair and it burnt for the short amount of time it was there. I do not have extremely sensitive skin, I would not recommend this product.Like This?1Aurora B.Chula Vista, CA87 reviewsApril 8, 2016, 9:52 p.m.This use to be amazing before they changed the bottle. you now have to tap out the powder and hope you get the right amount. before you were able to scoop it out.Like This?1Molly C.Carrollton, TX2 reviewsJune 28, 2016, 6:22 p.m.Very untrustworthy. damaging and outcome is unpredictable. I would recommend the use of any home bleach at home anyways though.Like This?1Amber W.Springtown, TX648 reviewsAug. 3, 2017, 3:21 a.m.I have not used this in a while but this product helped disguise my
upper lip hair, however it was still noticeable. It seemed to thin the
hair follicle to the point to where hair could be easily wiped away as
well. If might be good to use in place of a depilatory for a more gentle
approach.Like This?1Morgan T.Madison, AL293 reviewsApril 5, 2017, 9:30 p.m.I use it because I don't know if anything better but the bleach wares off in about a week and a half. It's quite dissapointingLike This?Jhooné B.Mountain Home, AR70 reviewsJune 18, 2015, 8:46 p.m.It burned pretty badly for me. I do have sensitive skin so keep that in mind but it didn't say to to not use it if skin was sensitive. It did bleach my hairs though so overall it did the job.Like This?tes s.5 reviewsJune 23, 2015, 3:23 p.m.It was horrible it burned and caused me major acne scars. if u want perfect skin, this isn't the way x don't buy this buy jolen
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
This was gentle enough on my skin and it did lighten the hair that I wanted lighter. I would definitely buy this product again. I didn't care for the smell but I knew that it wasn't going to have a great smell going into it.
Jessica C.
I have very sensitive skin. And with this product I’ve haven’t had any allergy reaction. It’s cheap and affordable. The only thing it dries up your skin so make sure you stay moist.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Wearing makeup made my slightly dark upper lip hair unbearably noticeable to me, especially after dusting any sort of powders. I don't want to remove the hair because stubble looks worse in my opinion, so this is my happy medium. I will say that the smell is intense especially because of where I use it, but it's a pretty quick process and even thought it's extra strength it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I can even apply makeup directly afterward.
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
How long do you leave it on for ?
blessing A.
Feltham, Middlesex
Does it sting at all after or during application, because I have really sensitive skin?
Destiny T.
Nashville, TN
does it burn? i have senstive skin
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
How many days or weeks does it take for your roots to be visible again? (Upper lip)
Ashley F.
What area of your body do you use this bleaching cream?

back