Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW

by Sally Hansen

Salon results last up to 8 weeks Works on short hair Ready-to-use larger size strips No microwave needed Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth

Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEWI find it hard to remove the residue, do you?
This is not too agresive for the skin? (Spanish is my first language, so sorry if it's wrong)
How do these work on sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW!
Rachel M.
Hard to keep clean after use, but I like to use this extra strength wax on my legs because pre-wax strips don't do the job.
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
I have not personally tried this one but my friend uses it and absolutely loves it. I have always wanted to use it because she talks about how much she loves it.
Jocelyn L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
For starters, this was extremely difficult to open because there was wax all over the seal. When I finally got it out there was wax stuck everywhere and it made a huge mess. This also did not do the job, it only pulled skin instead of hair and was very painful. I did not even finish, instead I just removed the wax with oil. Very disappointed.
Jinali P.
sanjose
Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW uploaded by Jinali P.
Purchased at: Target
I am really happy with this product! I have just recently shifted to the states and never waxed myself before but with this product it feels so easy. The only thing is that when you are waxing yourself you need to keep a lot of time in hand and also your hands and all will get dirty but otherwise this is my go to product for waxing my legs, bikini area and underarms. Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW
Garima J.
Woonsocket, RI
Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW uploaded by Garima J.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a great product to wax at home and definitely removes the hair but it gets slightly messy while using. I use it all the time and it’s really affordable.
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW uploaded by Nia L.
Not a huge fan of sally Hansen’s waxing strips, they are harsh and don’t even work... I still notice all my hair still there. I have caused rashes all over my body using these strips. I do not recommend you buy any of these products as it is a waste of money.
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
I love this wax kit. Especially in the summer time. I have the worst time with in grown hairs and I find waxing with a Sally Hansen Wax Kit is the best option for those stubborn places. This summer Sally Hansen will be in my bathroom. #readyforsummer
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW uploaded by Odette A.
A convenient #athome #waxing #kit. All that is missing is some cornstarch baby powder for prep. The #azulene oil is a wonder in removing excess wax and soother. I cut up the paper strips and halve the sticks, as I use the kit for #underarm #hairremoval.
Melissa A.
Milford
I think I just have a lot of hair or I don't pull quick enough so the wax dries faster before i rip the strips off. But all of the product was simple. You threw it in the microwave for a couple seconds and use as directed. I used it for my bikini area it hurts, so shave as much as you possibly can. I didn't attend my legs are arms because it's just messy.
Melissa M.
Frostburg, MD
This wax is great. It gets all or most of the hair out and makes everything super easy. It barely takes me any time at all to get everything done. You can even cut the strips and use this on the brow or upper lip too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
il y a 7 mois
Melissa A. il y a 3 mois
if you find it hard to remove my best suggestion for you is to use some baby oil. that's what I've always used in a situation like this.
Cindy B.
Sun Valley, CA
il y a 3 ans
Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax Kit NEW.. wanna get this but a little skeptical cuz the price is so low.. is it too good to be true??
Sarah V. il y a 3 ans
Honestly don’t do it. I got it because of the price as well and you definitely get what you pay for :/ the wax was so sticky and messy and when I pulled it off with the strips it just busted capillaries all over my legs and i had bruising for days. The remover is also not effective, it was just a big mess in my bathroom with this unfortunately