BY SALLY HANSEN

Slant tip with platform grasps hair firmly and securely

Padded grip for secure control and comfort

Stainless steel

Slant tip tweezers are a workhorse. They are perfect for working in between or above the brows. The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability.

How to apply:

• Slant tip tweezers are perfect for working in between or above the brows.
  • The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the slant-tip tweezers because they’re so much easier to use for plucking. The slant tip grabs the small eyebrow hairs really easy and they hold the hair for fast and easy plucking. I use them everyday as I prep my face for makeup. I’ve had this pair of tweezers for a while and haven’t had any problems. They’re easy to clean and sterilize and they’re very good value for the money!" in 6 reviews
tina S.
Arnold, MD
I have the most annoying hairs on my chin that I am constantly tweezing, it's like 1 maybe 2 every few days but the minute I feel them I become obsessed with yanking them. The thing is I have Carpel Tunnel, and like 3 other issues that cause my hands( and fingers) to cramp up, get stuck and/ or have numbness in atleast 1 place at any given time. Unfortunately the only kind I can really use are the really expensive kind . Well I thought anyway. I grab these thinking they were a difference brand one day while over a friends
house and they worked well for me. They worked just as well as the kind that are 3x as much.
I use them daily now and swear by them.
Deirdra P.
Virginia Beach
Tweezers all work the same but this one has grips on it which helps me out a lot. Tweezing your eye brow is a task within itself. Having these tweezers prevent me from dropping them constantly. I feel that I have a better handle on my task with the grippers on the tweezers.
Jessica C.
The sally hansen eazy tweezy is the best set of tweezers ive ever had. I don’t currently have this brand because i lost mine and needed a quick tweeze fix. But all in all these are my favorite. They have a good grip and do the job i need them to do for sure!
Katie C.
Birmingham , AL
I liked the tweezers a lot when I first got them but unfortunately they have started to dull out with use. I have had to buy a completely new pair to be able to get the small hairs. Not a huge fan but liked them when they worked
Brittany C.
Oxford
Vanessa S.
Bartow
I love the slanted tip tweezers! They’re the only ones I can use that I don’t accidentally stab myself with. Bought mine at Sally’s beauty supply. Great value and definitely recommend! Will repurchase
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Cheap tweezers that get the job done. It's hard to have anything bad to say about these. They get the job done, they are affordable and you can find them in a lot of places.
Dawn S.
Hamilton
I keep these in my purse or in my desk drawer. Sometimes the light is different and you find a hair that was missed or you get a sliver imbedded, so these come in handy wherever you may be. The slant gives you the view and precision that is needed. I will keep these until I need to purchase more.
Cheryl L.
These tweezers have ample space for your fingers tips to hold. My skin is dry in most areas. The price is reasonable which makes it a good value. The product is generally a good buy and compares to other higher priced.
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
I am obsessed with the grip on these tweezers. They make me feel more comfortable holding them and like it helps with more precise plucking. I feel like I never see them around when I look for a replacement though.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone used this product?