Sally Hansen® Dry Kwik Nail Polish uploaded by courtney j.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail Color Dryer Dries Nail Color in 1 Minute.  Helps Prevent Nail Color Smudges. You Have : Wet nail color and messy manicures; nail color smudges, smears and scuffs. You Want : Dry nail color-now! How it Works : Easy brush-on formula makes nail color dry to the touch in just one minute.  Helps prevent smudges and smears, without dulling the shine.  Moisturizes and nourishes cuticles. You ll Get :  A flawless manicure in just minutes! Sally Hansen C.

• Is this similar to the insta dry by Sally Hansen?1 Answers
Sally Hansen® Dry Kwik Nail Polish
  • "It works as promise it dries fast and the color stays on days longer. " in 1 review
  • "I always put this on after my manis even if my top coat is fast drying...." in 1 review
  • "This could be because I put too many coats of nail polish on?" in 1 review
  • "I just recently started using Dry Kwik and it works perfectly for me!" in 1 review
  • "As soon as I run out I make sure to buy another ASAP " in 1 review
Londa H.
Big Spring, TX
Sally Hansen products are always a staple in my manicure bag and if the products dry faster it’s always a plus since I’m forever in a hurry when I’m doing a manicure. These Dry Kwik polishes perform well and will always be in my manicure bag, especially when I’m traveling. Sally Hansen® Dry Kwik Nail Polish
Riley S.
Chesapeake
I love to paint my nails but I cannot stand to wait and let them dry forever in a day! This product speeds up the process immensely and shortens the time drastically! I was too pleased with it. It also left my nails super shiny as well! I would recommend it!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Can't do my nails without Sally Hansen's Dry Kwik nail color dryer! Its so easy to brush on and helps my nails dry quickly. I put it on between coats, then soak in ice cold water for 30 seconds. Then apply as many coats as necessary, using SH dry Kwik as explained above. Then I apply top coat, then this product again to ensure quick and flawless drying. Love it. Highly recommended.
Brittnay S.
Miramar, FL
This product works pretty well as long as you don't have too many layers of polish. Since I'm a perfectionist, I typically do at least two to three coats of color, followed by a top coat. I noticed that when I applied this product, the surface was dry, but it was still soft to touch underneath the surface. So it's great for a one to two coat mani.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
I absolutely love Sally’s Quik Dry and can’t live without it while doing at home manicures! I am a busy mom to two little ones with a full time career and wife duties, so I don’t have a lot of time to wait for my nails to dry. This product cuts my wait time in half and ensures that I have a smooth finish and am ready to go in no time at all. Highly recommend and will definitely purchase again!
Christina F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Highly recommend this product.  After applying two coats of my polish and top it off using Sally Hansen Dry Kwik Nail Polish.  Does not dry instantly but within 2 minutes.  This is the first time I tried this product, but will continue to use it in the future.
Andrea C.
Palatine, IL
this is really cool. all you need is a dot on each finger and it just protects your polish while also drying it very quickly. the con of it is that it is very oily so some people may not like that feeling but overall it's great
Christine S.
Fitzgerald , GA
I never do my nails without this! This top coat not only covers well but helps dry and set my polish quickly. I never have to worry if my nails are dry before bed or leaving the house when I use sally hansen quick dry.
Nancy W.
One of a few dry quick products that ive used and it works great. Just give it enough time in between the last coat of color and this product and itcomes out pretty flawless. The texture is good because the thicker it is, it seems less likely to work well.
Kiki R.
Sally doesn't mess around! When she says quick dry, she means quick! I use this over all others, because I have no patience and don't want to wait for polish to dry! Its affordable and I highly recommend it!
Alexandra
cincinnati, OH
Is this similar to the insta dry by Sally Hansen?