Sally Hansen® Dry Chapped Hand Creme

by Sally Hansen

24 HOUR MOISTURE DIMETHICONE AND SHEA BUTTER WORK TOGETHER TO PROVIDE RELIEF AND PROTECTION TO VERY DRY, CHAPPED HANDS.

Traps nutrients in the skin, providing 24 hour moisture. Formula with Dimethicone corrects and protects very dry, chapped hands.

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 1% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Urea, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Myristic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Pca, Ethylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Sodium Sulfate, Ceramide 2, Soluble Collagen, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Bht, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Dry Chapped Hand Creme!
Joliet, IL
This is sort of thick, but it's perfect for putting on right before bed in the winter. You wake up to soft, soothed skin.
Irving, TX
My mom and I have used this hand cream for the last 5 years. It's a good size and the product itself is great!
Berea, OH
I love sally Hanson definitely can't go wrong this cream moisturizes my extremely dry hands in colder months
Midland, NC
The is an amazing product l, I highly recommend it to everyone! I love almost all of Sally Hansens products!
This product helps on skin cell turnover which sheds the dead skin cells. Keeping hands soft and moisturized
East Berlin, PA
Makes hands feel soft and great feeling for hours. Perfect for the winter months and smells great!
Barstow, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product especially for my elbows. I know it's a hand cream but it works there too.
Ridgetown, Ontario
I've been using this cream for AGES!! And I love it , it's one of the only things that make my chapped hands feel better in the cold canadian winters!! Love this stuff so much , (although the smell could use improvement, ---- but not at the cost of this formula)
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand lotion is the best ever, it hydrates one hundred percent, and it smooths my hands to hoy I like it, you would love this product

Looking for your answer?